Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Nodata while using subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not quite sure of the relationship you're trying to make. The NODATA value doesn't have anything......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Record count in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Number of records can only be determined after a report has completed so the option would be to run ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Company logo is missing from reportcaster output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This is the way we have handled it. I don't know if using the URL or HTTP reference works when creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Comparision... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Maybe lack of response is because the question isn't very clear. Your typing comma spearated invoice......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What is the max lines allowed in a fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As far as I know, there is not a limit to the number of lines allowed. We have a few that are even l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to burst the report in Excel Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I did come across this as I was going through some new features docs (7.6.7). Sounds useful but sinc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to burst the report in Excel Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Why underlining the empty title? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Do you havei in the AS phrase quote,space,quote or just quote,quote? If you have a spcae, you get an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating Reporting Objects using SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
When you specify the engine name, that is the key for WF to use passthru and no MFDs are necessary. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating Reporting Objects using SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That is correct Ginny. Reporting objects are based minimally on a master file description. I suppose......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Defining or Pointing Database connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If it is not already done, you also need to add that neww connection using your Data Sources tool. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF 7.6 and Office 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You would probably have to open a call with techsupport to verify, but 7.6.x IS compatible with Offi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Total amout of records displayed on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
What you need it TOT.RECORDS_CNT rather than SUM.RECORDS_CNT. It has to do with a combination of how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF - two reports with one amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It's very helpful for future users of the forum (and only fitting since you're receiving some benefi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF - two reports with one amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This shouldn't be a problem (I guess you already figured that part out) because we have used this fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] rounding (not) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I was just about to post when my browser refreshed and I saw the EXACT code I was posting in j.gross......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table with 4.8 Million Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Oopsy! I was trying to hurry and answer that one before running off to a meeting and looked at the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Table with 4.8 Million Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My first thought was along the lines of Francis' comment. That many rows are not going to return to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing database without focexec? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think you're going to find anything that ONLY uses javascript to access a database. There HA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] security to folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Another option would be to dynamically set the application path based on the user credentials. This ......

» Refine Search
» New Search