Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning column heading in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Something like the following should work. Taking from R^2's code: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Positioning text on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
A gold star for Waz! That's the syntax I was looking for. It does work in our current version(7.1.6)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Positioning text on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm almost positive that I saw some code that I actually ran and it worke......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Positioning text on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I remember seeing this somewhere on the forum but can't find it for the life of me. I am looking for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Another problem I have occasionally seen is that the text file is subsequently read with a Master fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drill down chokes on certain characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
it doesn't go in the master files. it is appended to the variable (&VAR.QUOTEDSTRING) to indicate sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sequential report execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Duplicate DM labels could definitely be a problem, JOINS should be handled within each fex (I make i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sequential report execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Here's an easy suggestion try creating thes in a compound PDF and string them together in a "master"......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another EXL2K Image question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Anatess, Take a step back from the picture and you can see why your code would not work. A DEFINE e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a Pipe Delimited File including Headers and Footers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you're creating a pipe-delimited file, why do you need column headers? And what is the intended u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Postscript printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We use Postscript printing a lot and in every case, your problem has had to do with the printer itse......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Actually, this funtionality should be available in your release. We're on 7.1.6 and have several rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a Define with a amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You probably want to create a launch page with five different part numbers (&PART1 thru &PART5)and 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOL] How many WF clients (on different servers) can you have pointing to 1 WF Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Licensing varies at different sites, but it's pretty standard that each WF client requires its own l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOL] How many WF clients (on different servers) can you have pointing to 1 WF Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As Stingray already noted, a separate license is required for every installation of the WF client, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract remaining charcters from alpha string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Does something like this get you what you need? I'm finding the position of the first blank, breakin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to concatenate strings with single quote (apostrophe) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
remember that single quote marks embedded in a string must be represented by two single quote marks.......

Discussion Topic  RE: rc dist lists vs. dynamic dist lists... manual puzzle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
so if the value of a field is user@company1.com and the destination is user@company2.com, how would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph output format as PDF,EXCEL,POWERPOINT when prompting the output format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Graphs are not handled same way for display in HTML as they are in PDF, Excel, or PPT docs. In HTML,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between &LINES and &RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

» Refine Search
» New Search