Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between &LINES and &RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FML formatting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would open a case with techsupport on this one. I played with it for a minute and found the follow......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do i get a by to line up across instead of down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yup, You got it! While the code you posted will work (and is actually probably code that DevStudio p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As I mentioned before (and you found out) the +3 does not work, nor is it correct syntax. For output......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add spaces between the columns in the "Across" statement? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
WIDTH= could also be used. In essence, ACROSSVALUE is affecting the column-titles, but since the col......

Sorry - My solution was for PDF as noted by JG. I knew that the column spacing was ignored in HTML, ......

There are several ways to increase the spacing in between columns, but they are either global (SET S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with pivot tabels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
A Compute just creates a new field that would appear as a column, so that should be no problem. Howe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MR Admin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Prarie, isn't that what the Content Manager Role is for? As for the other question - what would be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MR Admin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yes. Although we don't use it, I believe there is also a domain admin - or at least there used to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter driven HTMLFORM in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Only problem with that last solution is you are opening up your secure MRE environment by adding par......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove a MRE user also deleted their shared reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That is correct. If they are the author of those shared reports, they are only associated with that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Give Dennis or Peter a call in the Denver Branch office - they're pretty sharp with this stuff and w......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This is not a personal dig on Joan so no offense is intended. I think that the AUTOPROMPT functional......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Hay algunos de este lado del mar que hablan español también. Pero el problema más grande no es la id......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blurry JPGs in Powerpoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I meant PNG as well, but I guess SVG would be an option too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Blurry JPGs in Powerpoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Also, try increasing the physical size of your graph. I frequently make them very large, so they can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Report Caster purging process (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It won't work the way you are intending. Once a report falls off the list, it's gone. There is no ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page Break when using HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The question sound simple, but I'm not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish. The concept of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Calculations / TIMEADD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Have you looked at the HADD function used for incrementing a Date-time value? I believe 'hour' is on......

» Refine Search
» New Search