Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel gone after a while? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
May also have something to do with redirection. With redirection enabled for a file type, the file i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED] Working with large flat file gives no results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Can you show us the maser file? I would suggest putting the location of the data file into the maste......

Discussion Topic  RE: XECUTE A REPORT CASTER FROM AN AS400 CL PROCEDURE AND HTTPS SERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Take a look at my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Asterisk on Numeric Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would also suggest going with the solution rpovided by mrguru. We do this in many reports and it s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Did you try ASIS? Your evaluation of what is happening is entirely correct. The problem is that when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
ASIS (not AS IS) is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] HTML Multiple Reports Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can change the overflow option of the report to "flowing" in the second report and that should f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] No tolerance for Error Tolerance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There are some redirection settings in the WF Client for specific file types, but I don't know if th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Space Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Best bet for that is the LJUST function. From the manual: The LJUST function left-justifies a chara......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Space Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The output format would make a difference. HTML won't preserve spaces, PDF will, TAB won't. I would......

yeah. DEFINE FILE CAR SPACES/A30=' '; END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Left-outer join not bringing all records from parent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It may depend on what you're using for selection criteria (WHERE statements.) I have found instances......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Default Browser in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think I'm the one who is confused. As Tony says, there should not be anything to do with a b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Default Browser in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can't output a report in HTML format directly to a printer. It has to be rendered in a browser a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert A8 to YYMD format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You don't even need DATECVT - but this is a VERY basic question that has many easy to find examples.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add blank on a listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
So is that blank line an acceptable value (comtained in the field values) for that field? Sound like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add blank on a listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
What is the purpose of the blank line in the list box? Just a place holder? Can it be selected as a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - Configure new WebFOCUS Environment - problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
And a couple more silly questions - but we have to cover the bases, don't we? Try using the IP addre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Floating Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You're too kind. I was letting the user figure out a little bit for themselves - having to expend a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Floating Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Multiple examples of this on the forum. Try searching for "dynamic format."...

» Refine Search
» New Search