Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel gone after a while? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
May also have something to do with redirection. With redirection enabled for a file type, the file i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [FIXED] Working with large flat file gives no results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Can you show us the maser file? I would suggest putting the location of the data file into the maste......

Discussion Topic  RE: XECUTE A REPORT CASTER FROM AN AS400 CL PROCEDURE AND HTTPS SERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Take a look at my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Asterisk on Numeric Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would also suggest going with the solution rpovided by mrguru. We do this in many reports and it s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Did you try ASIS? Your evaluation of what is happening is entirely correct. The problem is that when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
ASIS (not AS IS) is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] HTML Multiple Reports Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can change the overflow option of the report to "flowing" in the second report and that should f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] No tolerance for Error Tolerance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There are some redirection settings in the WF Client for specific file types, but I don't know if th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Space Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Best bet for that is the LJUST function. From the manual: The LJUST function left-justifies a chara......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Space Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The output format would make a difference. HTML won't preserve spaces, PDF will, TAB won't. I would......

yeah. DEFINE FILE CAR SPACES/A30=' '; END...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Left-outer join not bringing all records from parent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It may depend on what you're using for selection criteria (WHERE statements.) I have found instances......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Default Browser in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think I'm the one who is confused. As Tony says, there should not be anything to do with a b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Default Browser in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can't output a report in HTML format directly to a printer. It has to be rendered in a browser a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert A8 to YYMD format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You don't even need DATECVT - but this is a VERY basic question that has many easy to find examples.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add blank on a listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
So is that blank line an acceptable value (comtained in the field values) for that field? Sound like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add blank on a listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
What is the purpose of the blank line in the list box? Just a place holder? Can it be selected as a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - Configure new WebFOCUS Environment - problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
And a couple more silly questions - but we have to cover the bases, don't we? Try using the IP addre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Floating Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You're too kind. I was letting the user figure out a little bit for themselves - having to expend a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Floating Decimal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Multiple examples of this on the forum. Try searching for "dynamic format."...

» Refine Search
» New Search