Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the right static value with trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
See if you can use the ASIS function in your request. From the manual: The ASIS function prevents t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD 'Formatted' Output For Use In Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would stick with the old-fashioned (Francis) as opposed to the uninformed (me) speaking of the cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD 'Formatted' Output For Use In Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This has got to be a near the top of my "Ugliest Code" list, but I just couldn't figure out how to g......

I'll go in the same direction as Frank. I might have a quicker answer by asking "What do you need as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INCLUDE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Had to make a couple corrections. Should be correct now - with the exception, as noted above, of pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INCLUDE issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The code I dug up uses the technique described by j.gross. Since the code runs a fex in MRE, all loc......

I don't think those two work together. If you use a -MRNOEDIT that means you're looking on the serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invoking a Webfocus Stored procedure from a Java Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
By "Webfocus Stored procedure", do you just mean a fex? Simply issue a properly formed servlet reque......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Server Metadata Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I wouldn't either - if I had a choice......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New Server Metadata Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
...and lose all of your custom modifications ......

As for the metadata, that exists on the WF server platform, which may or may not be the same as your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Complex Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Sounds like some training and/or consulting is in order....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Three tier / Self-service / MRE / Dev Studio / Security Conundrum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We something similar for our RC requests and external user scheduling where authentication is hard-c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webConsole Administrator Privileges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Administrator privileges for what? Active Directory? Usually, by default, administrators have ALL pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Dynamic Address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Maybe not, but it won't get done unless it gets submitted as a New Feature Request. We'll leave that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Dynamic Address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
When you talk about dynamic addresses in Report Caster, that usually means there is a procedure some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing Back IMAGE or PDF from FOCCACHE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Why not just access the images from the database in which they reside?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display from multiple stored procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Might be just as easy to create a view in the native DBMS with all the fields you need and then crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display from multiple stored procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Can't give you an example from CAR file because there are no stored procedures for CAR file. What yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] COlumn Date in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Alternatively, you could write a separate procedure that would create dynamic Dialogue Mangager code......

» Refine Search
» New Search