Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Dynamic content to the body of the mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Doc version is 7.1.3 - copied straight from the manual...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Dynamic content to the body of the mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Interesting Roland. I tried this and it would not allow me to set up additional tasks that resulted ......

No. ReportCaster will only distribute a single output. You can create compound reports to distribute......

Report Caster doesn't work that way. You would have to add a "cover page" to the content of the PDF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing line in SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My method (which is completely user preference) is to always use the double quotes for headings, foo......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDASERVE CRASHING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I am guessing that the type should not be REPORT. This should probably be SUBHEAD based on the fact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Compound Document Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The problem is a server configuration setting, not a code issue. There are a couple of ways to set u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think there's got to be additional SQL somewhere as you are mentioning fields and files F4101 and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create amper variable from hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You could also just use a loop with a -READ. TABLE FILE CAR SUM MAX.COUNTRY AS COUNTRY BY COUNTRY N......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Not In" or "Exception" Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would just do a regular join with SET ALL=PASS and then test the cross-ref field such as WHERE c......

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
and for future reference, any other characters beside the 9 or $ (such as a slash / or dash - ) woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Location for Javascript files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If they're just javascript, they would be either included in the html pages themselves or loaded via......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
also make sure that you are saving after entering the license code (the button immediately above tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focexec execution through JCL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There's a lot more to executing a focexec through JCL than knowing how to pass parms. Master files, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guidelines in increasing the space of the hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It's usually best to include some description of your issue in the thread title instead of just "Hi"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column titles using PDF Layout painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This is standard functionality. Use subheadings as referenced in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
While I am not opposed to change, I believe that the adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Castter Dynamic Names in FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I didn't check out Ira's link, so I don't know if I'm repeating, but if you specify a Dynamic List i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
So was there a question or explanation in there? No idea what you are trying to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster hanging on saving a task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Just a guess, but the sporadic nature of the problem leads me to thing that it may be the JVM under ......

» Refine Search
» New Search