Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Query in WebFocus ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
my mistake - Ginny is correct. OFF is the default and SET ALL=OFF is what you want to use....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Query in WebFocus ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Your code is a good way to do this subject to limitations Frank mentions. As for using an inner join......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to obtains number of inserts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This gives all of those statistics. Records processed, successful inserts, successful updates, succe......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to obtains number of inserts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There is a setting to turn this on or off for the adapter (or for the specific query.) From the dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for a function that compares 2 strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
or in his case where they are not eq. Should just be able to TABLE FILE FILENAM PRINT WEBFOCUS WEBF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unwanted leading zeros on ALPHA report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
GRRRR on the varchar stuff. It has caused me so many headaches!! Joins, flat file extracts, etc., et......

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You would use SUMMARIZE in place of COLUMN-TOTAL, but I'm not sure how that translates to ROW-TOTAL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We use Data Migrator as our ETL tool, but rely HEAVILY on WF RPCs in many of our jobs. In theory, ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: Move Report to a different folder instead of copy? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
In either case, you're going to have to change the location in ReportCaster. It internally keeps the......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Heirarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
FML only allows for sorting/summarizing/etc. on a single field, but you are trying to sort and summa......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Heirarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - I forgot about it after a couple of days until Jim's post pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joins return no data after upgrading to 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I was going to ask the same, but was just assuming the carriage returns somehow got lost in the cut-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joins return no data after upgrading to 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
A couple things to try. First, try commenting out the WHERE clause and add DEF_FUND_DATE as a PRINT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus READ function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would definitely try Francis' suggestion first. That should do the trick. Spence's suggestion woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Hold File and PDF Ouput (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
we do not use SSL and we have IBI_USE_JSCOM3=Yes One thing to note - simply changing the value of IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
What you are experiencing is standard functionality for creating PDf reports. If the width of all co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Focexecs via ActiveBatch job scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We don't use ActiveBatch so I'm not that familiar with it (all of our schedules are handled through ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grid lines in Excel2K report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think the answer is as Spence has suggested. I don't think GRID and BORDER attributes are valid fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Border Around Subtotal Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Does the BORDER attribute carry over into excel? I may be wrong, but I think that the BORDER attribu......

» Refine Search
» New Search