Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Report Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Try the WF web viewer option. Returns a page at a time, search capabilities, etc....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Limitation on using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
After spending several hours trying to get my fex contains DSTRUN to work, I went back to the manual......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Compounding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
How complicated is the static report? We have several forms (logos, graphics, lines & boxes, etc.) i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting a report for reportcaster dist to printer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
PDF is not on the list for printer distribution, but we make HEAVY use of this distribution method b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting a report for reportcaster dist to printer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Creating Reports with Graphical Tools v713 has a section on "Using Excel Templates." As I mentioned,......

You can't send a report in output excel directly to a printer from within ReportCaster. The printer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page break in HTML pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I was trying to avoid "cheating", but I have been know to bend the rules (severely) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page break in HTML pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My question was along the same lines as Susannah. HTML knows nothing about page-breaks. If it's for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bizarre PDF Drill-Down anomaly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
did you look at the server traces yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] convertibility of Crystal Reports in to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
When I started work here, they had many reports in Brio and Crystal Reports. The output was great an......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP'ing File From Unix Box To Windows Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
the server name can be the physical name of the box, a DNS name (if it is understood via DNS entry o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple dropdowns populated with typeFex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not an HTML guru, but I think the problem is that both of your select boxes are given the same n......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Heirarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We use Walker Financials instead of Lawson, but our account structure is unbalanced as you describe.......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Heirarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
What do you mean by "unbalanced"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: how to substract 24 hr from system day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
&TOD is the system time at the moment you execute the request on the server. You're going to get t......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to substract 24 hr from system day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There you go - you can compare ZZSHIP_DATE to your variable calculated from &YYMD and compare ERZET ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to find how many repeating values a record may have (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Watch out for the "Testing in independent sets of data" error. You didn't give specifics for your r......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACCEPT list from file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It is an "olden days" concept but provides new functionality for WF. The drawback is that if the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Page counter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yogesh, Whenever you're posting information that begins with a left bracket, the web display assumes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XML data import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
While Rich's suggestion is the most straightforward, it will also cost $$ for the additional XML ada......

» Refine Search
» New Search