Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XML data import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
While Rich's suggestion is the most straightforward, it will also cost $$ for the additional XML ada......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Bizarre PDF Drill-Down anomaly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If it gives the same error when running it by itself, that eliminates the drilldown from being the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bizarre PDF Drill-Down anomaly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Does this fail regardless of the value you click on or is it always a single value that gets the err......

Discussion Topic  RE: kill RC job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As you indicated, once the job has begun (indicated by RUN status) it cannot be deleted within the R......

Discussion Topic  RE: kill RC job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If it's not in the list of agents, then it's not running on that server - regardless of what anythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Page counter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: ACCEPT list from file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
if you're wanting to look up the values in a file, I think what you want is the FIND, not the ACCEPT......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to substract 24 hr from system day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Your field for filtering is only an Alpha 8 so there is nothing to compare to except the day - regar......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to substract 24 hr from system day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Interesting that this post came up since I just had to use this yesterday for the first time in a lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: MISSING=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
When reading a comma delimited file, I don't think it understand the concept of "missing". Seems lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to join Host to same CrossReference 3-times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you look at my sample code, you will see that I have that in there, but you can't use the dot or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to join Host to same CrossReference 3-times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I posted the code I would use, but didn't get in my version of the join. What you are using would wo......

How about PRINT CCCO AS 'Company' CUST_ID AS 'Cust #' J0ALPHA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include a non-MRE fex in an MRE fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Try putting -MRNOEDIT on the -INCLUDE line. Solved this exact problem for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not trying to be critical of John's (hammo1j) advice (you have provided some very usefuleful info on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue-I stop Web Focus but it continues to run on oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Seems like you are asking a couple of questions here: 1. Why does the DBMS keep processing after I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pass trusted user to reporting server running with LDAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I missed the purpose of the link there. I was assuming that when you said "they click on a link to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: pass trusted user to reporting server running with LDAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not very proficient in Java, and without details of your app, can't be very speciific. But somew......

Discussion Topic  RE: convert zero to blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You've already two correct answers, but to explain further, you can't just set the value to a blank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: stylesheets: posting gif in a host file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

» Refine Search
» New Search