Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving report to Microsoft Access Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
This works for me: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manipulating Summary Values - Report Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
If instead you calculate COL3 and COL4 'on the fly' via a COMPUTE statement within your TABLE comman......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter in Active Report not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Here's the one-liner I used to correct the problem with SQL Server dates: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter in Active Report not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Depends on the DBMS. If you're using SQL Server, dates are formatted differently than FOCUS, DB2 or......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to merge two hold files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
One way: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRE-generated launch page: SELECT box size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Focal Point cats are the coolest!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRE-generated launch page: SELECT box size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Found the bottleneck. The MRE-generated javascript calls an IBI js member - (ibi_html\javaassist\ib......

I did not use the painter. Just hand-coded within MRE. Gives me a thought, though. I'll use the p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MRE-generated launch page: SELECT box size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Our (7.6.2) installation uses MRE to generate some launch pages. After I publish a simple page, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Agent still in use after pgm ends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
j.gross: The -QUIT FOCUS line worked! Thanks everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Agent still in use after pgm ends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
GamP: Yes, it is still that same agent. No CPU time is being consumed. The IO, CPU and Mem Usage n......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Agent still in use after pgm ends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
After my extract program completes (creates a save file), the agent is still 'in use' and the brower......

Discussion Topic  RE: STYLESHEET question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thanks, all! I have succeeded via a combo of all your suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: STYLESHEET question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thanks, Nubi. I had already successfully utilized the method you cite but would rather not code for......

Discussion Topic  STYLESHEET question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Basic request: TABLE FILE T1 SUM VERBOBJ AS ' ' ACROSS EFFDATE BY REPORT_NUMBER NOPRINT BY ROWTITLE......

Discussion Topic  RE: STRREP / CTRAN not behaving.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thanks for your help. My code worked when executing via the servlet but not when in Command Console......

Discussion Topic  STRREP / CTRAN not behaving.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Hi, I am trying to replace all commas with a comma and carriage return/line feed in a long string b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Francis, Being a virtuoso, you know by now there are no stupid suggestions when it comes to FOCUS. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
The commands do work from the UNIX prompt. I will open a case. Thanks for all your help....

I now have the permissions but no luck yet. It finds and executes the script and seems to have conn......

» Refine Search
» New Search