Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Hi and thanks for helping! I just saw an older post of your re: ftp and was about to email you when......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thank, I did figure that out as well. However, still no luck. Is there special syntax/naming conve......

Tried that as well with no success......

The userid/pw I provide are to the box containing the virtual directory that then points to the dest......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
I'm trying to ftp a file from a UNIX box to a Windows box from within a FEX. Code seems simple but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL add-in so slow.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
I get no dialogue asking to save, it goes directly to the browser....

Discussion Topic  EXCEL add-in so slow.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
I have developed many reports that my users must have in EXCEL. I am using 'ON TABLE SET ONLINE-FMT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K: How to 'unmerge' FOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thanks re: 'unmerging'. The HEADALIGN=BODY took care of that! Now, how do I get rid of the unprint......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K: How to 'unmerge' FOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thanks, and I am aware of the other flavors but need EXL2K for this application. I need the Heading......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL2K: How to 'unmerge' FOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
When producing an 'ON TABLE SET ONLINE-FMT EXL2K' formatted report, the FOOTING lines are merged whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing HOLD file to Stylesheet Drilldown report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
I figured as much. Unfortunately, I don't believe we can get the server permissions to create a dis......

Discussion Topic  Passing HOLD file to Stylesheet Drilldown report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Is there a way to pass a HOLD file created in a summary report to a drill down detail report? I'm u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using -HTMLFORM to pass fex value as &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Problem solved. Thanks for the help, anyway. I solved the problem by placing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using -HTMLFORM to pass fex value as &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
No luck. I get the following... ......

Sorry.... Snippet of code: lt INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME='IBIF_ex' VALUE='&FEXRUN.EVAL' gt I get......

Discussion Topic  Using -HTMLFORM to pass fex value as &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Snippet of code: ......

Discussion Topic  Capturing ? query response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
The result of e.g. ? REL produces several lines of output. How can I read these line(s) into an &va......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to determine WebFOCUS release? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Thanks, all. Looks like I can use the first 6 characters of the return from ? REL....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to determine WebFOCUS release? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
Seems like I can use ? VERSION or ? RELEASE if I can assume all releases show 'EDAnnn' as the first ......

Discussion Topic  How to determine WebFOCUS release? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Microfich
We utilize several versions of WebFOCUS (from FOCUS Six up through 5.2.3). I'd like to sense the ver......

» Refine Search
» New Search