Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Embedding Results of TABLE Command In HTML. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Dave: It is not good practice to code it the way you see it. However (at least in IE), it does work.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Question - VALUES NEXT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Darin: I've not used this is DB2, but in Oracle, you do a SELECT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI.FIL not being found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Les: Yes, the !IBI.FIL (and all other !IBI. whatevers) are special HTML tags that are recognized by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster and memory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Philip: If the objective is to figure out what the problem is, change the Focezxec to turn ECHO on........

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster subject line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Dave: Since the schjedule (including the Subject line if distribution is via email) has to be comple......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I'm not crazy about Dev Studio GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
I may be mistaken, but I think DM is supported, PROVIDED it is outside a TABLE FILE... or DEFINE FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: mail report on request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Frank: Here is what we use to 'simulate' the MRE Run in Background functionality. When a user enters......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Sounds like 'admin' is not a valid Report Caster user in MRE. Did you check that out? Or maybe 'admi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] & Variable Limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
If your query (where you will use the list of companies) is in FOCUS, why not create a file with one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get around calling to a step outside an -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
What you could do is set a variable in your include that tell the Focexec to go to MAINSTEP. The hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster:restarting the Distribution Server causes disabled jobs to run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
However, be careful when setting SCANBACK to 0 or turning RECOVERY off. They have other consequences......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN CLEAR * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Another reason why mainframe Focexecs have JOIN CLEAR * in them is because a JOIN stays in effect fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prevent users to print a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Frank: Firstly, just a note that the securityoptions you mentioned (via the link) are not from Adobe......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do I Refresh A Web Page Drop Down List On A Change In Another Drop Down List? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Ron: Don't know if my experience relates to the way you built your dropdowns or not. Chaining drop-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include SQL file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
I may be mistaken, but I have always understood SQL Passthru as being a way to run ANSI SQL via a Fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 4.3 Maintain in 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Håkan: Maybe I was not really clear. Your script should be: function OnButton3_Click ( ) { window.op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 4.3 Maintain in 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Håkan Oner way to avoid the message from IE (prompting when closing the window is to change the open......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC198 - how to view the data fiel which is a VSAM file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
It seems you are hitting the file size limit for FOCSORT. Look into TABLEF instead of TABLE. If you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute a program on an iSeries (DB2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Craig: I'm assuming your WF procedure is not on the AS/400 machine. Look into setting up a hub-sub r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
If you have some basic Java skills, you could relatively easily create a little Java program that wi......

» Refine Search
» New Search