Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit Agenda (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
The agenda has been posted....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit Agenda (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
See you folks there. I'm relatively new to Focal Point, but am looking forward to putting faces to n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forcing Page Break in Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Dirk. I've got production code that uses EX with WF 5.3.2 (on AIX) It works fine, and I have compoun......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
The one time I have used SQL passthrough is when I needed to have a subselect in the SQL. I know I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: AUDIT TRAIL OF FEX CHANGES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
I think you can set up something like Visual Source Safe to do version/source control....

Discussion Topic  RE: Embedding EXCEL sheet in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
I think there is an Excel data adapter. Vaguely remember hearing about one. If so, you might be able......

Discussion Topic  RE: upgrade to 7.13 or 7.14 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Diptesh Patel
We discovered a bug in 7.1.4 on MVS Had to move to version 7.1.7 (forget which build). The problem r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Daylight Savings Time Concerns - In Plain English Please! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
We are running WebFOCUS 7.1.7 using Sun JRE 1.4.2_06 or higher. This is fine. However, we also have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: query LDAP for additional information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Another option, that we use, is to call a small Java program that queries LDAP, and writes the outpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
ALL our reports run via report caster are Compound reports, regardless of report output type (we sup......

Discussion Topic  Monitoring Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Does anybody have a way to monitor Report Caster from a 'health check' perspective? We had one (and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Daylight Saving Time (DST) in the U.S. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
The new dates for DST in the US do need an update to the JRE. However, I have a concern regarding up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Read field value into variable (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Diptesh Patel
The syntax is correct, as shown by the fact that it works with the CAR file. The one thing you have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cataloging Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Thanks Rich. I did that. Am new to Focal Point and just thought that since this is a WebFOCUS server......

Discussion Topic  Cataloging Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Does anybody know if there is a utility to update the EDA.IWAY525.ITWFRB1.SYSRPC.FOCUS Focus file? T......

Discussion Topic  Cataloging Stored Procedures (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Diptesh Patel
Does anybody know if there is a utility to update the EDA.IWAY525.ITWFRB1.SYSRPC.FOCUS Focus file? T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Batch scheduling of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Mohan: We do something similar using Report Caster APIs. The first Focexec (the one that calls the J......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling a Java API from a FOCEXEC on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Maybe this will help. This works on AIX. From the Focexec, call a Unix shell script. The shell scrip......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Quirk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Not sure if this is related or not. We had a somewhat similar issue in version 5.3.2 as well as 7.1.......

» Refine Search
» New Search