Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (402 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Range of Dates for Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
David is correct. There is a nice example to follow in the documentation. However, it is important......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Turn off data preview in HTML composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
open html composer >> tools >> settings there is a preview settings box with all the settings you'......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: Calendar control icon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
When doing a dynamic range with the calendar control in 7.7.03, the icon only appears in IE. Also, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SaveSelection and Report Access? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Sorry to bump this, but the documentation states: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] .jpeg as a data element (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Unless you do some work behind the scenes, blob images will only work in pdf format in 7.7.03 (I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: Composer Hyperlinks External Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You said they are submit buttons. Are they all submit buttons? (i.e. all part of forms) or are some......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Excel and Mac (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
EXL07 exists in 7.7.03, but I am not sure about your version. If it does exist in 7.6.11, it is pro......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] PDF Drilldown url syntax (7.7.03 & beyond?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Thanks to many posts on focal point about the topic I was able to come up with a pdf drilldown url t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Html Composer drop-down border color (IE9) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Thanks Doug, it looks like I will have to use the alternatives. I found this happens for drop downs......

Discussion Topic  Html Composer drop-down border color (IE9) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
If I set the border color via the GUI for a dropdown box, the border does not display in IE. If I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RE-OPENED] 'Save Selection' button - has anyone made this work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Francis, I don't know if this is still an issue for you, but check out my workaround ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Slicer-like chaining through HTML composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You probably know this by now, but a basic version of Info Assist is included in WF 8. If you want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML: double list control, Selection Required "No" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Was this ever resolved?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]dynamic preselection &/or save selection not really getting along... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
A downside to this is that if you have a large chain structure that takes a bit to load then the top......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]dynamic preselection &/or save selection not really getting along... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Jack when you say parameters passed to the html, what do you mean? -the fex will still be able to t......

Ok here is a dynamic variable example. Same htm as before, new fex: ......

Does this make sense? What I am trying to show is that you can still dynamically get a value from a......

Jack I was just trying to show how to get the variable in the fex to the html file. A more practica......

Discussion Topic  RE: HFreeze throws error in Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Does not work in 7.7.03 no hotfixes, works in 7.7.05, I don't know about in between. Until we upgra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving XML output in client machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
There may be a better solution then this, but you could do what Avinash says and hold or save to the......

» Refine Search
» New Search