Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (402 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: date/timestamp in file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Do something like: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]dynamic preselection &/or save selection not really getting along... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Francis, not quite true with chaining it seems (correct me if I'm wrong). I code so that a hidden t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]dynamic preselection &/or save selection not really getting along... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Many times IBI has told us to not precede an html report with a procedure because save selection, et......

Discussion Topic  RE: To use &IBIMR_user variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Take a look at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To use &IBIMR_user variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
I assumed too much. First of all, you will need IBIMR_user variable enabled in your client setting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Export Images to PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
What about html? This might be something specific to your version....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Export Images to PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Can you show us the code (preferably reproduced with the Car master file)?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] HTML Composer Double List Control Re-sort issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
When there were no results or when the user selected all the items from the left, there I wanted to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] HTML Composer Double List Control Re-sort issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Ok.. I solved that issue. It requires a little more than 10 js lines ......

1. Jack, to limit the report to the not-yet-selected candidates, I do two things. In the report's d......

I didn't start this topic, but I came up with a workaround so that I didn't have to deal with the do......

Also, when you add a value from the left side, it puts it at the bottom of the right side. If you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill Down Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Of course if its IE (at least IE 9), there is a twist. The user may need to hold the back button do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill Down Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Oh... can you update your signature to include WF8? I can't help you then. If that doesn't work in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] issue w/ DYNAMIC WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Lol... I didn't post that code so you could copy and paste, but rather you could see how it is gener......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED (7.7.03 bug found)] Javascript Drilldown Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
... I changed my code from: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED (7.7.03 bug found)] Javascript Drilldown Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Just testing iframes in a custom html file (referencing itself) and it works... ......

Code I added by me: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED (7.7.03 bug found)] Javascript Drilldown Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
My Code: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search