Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (402 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] issue w/ DYNAMIC WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
TOM, the where &where isn't documented as far as I can tell, but I do know that doing it that way al......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] issue w/ DYNAMIC WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Yea... But if you hand code until the final report you are missing out on things like this: ......

Yes, and smart dynamic code that is mostly GUI compatible is even better. So many new features to d......

First off, I would not include WHERE inside of the variable so that the code is GUI compatible. i.e.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to make the text as hyperlink in document composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Since there is a link, does this have to be pdf? Can it be a pdf embedded in an html composer page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to make the text as hyperlink in document composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Thats it. Put "Important Legal info" into an image. Have a URL attribute for the image. Put the i......

BTW there is a "Sizing Requirement" option for the overflow reports so that you can leave enough spa......

Why don't you create a dummy report with pretty much no output in the bottom right corner or somewhe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Ok, the final solution is this link (URL_PROTOCOL and SERVER_NAME are client variables I had to set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
I posted too many times, but here I am trying to do. Instead of having the BLOB image as a frame, I......

Nevermind, the pdf viewer toolbars clutter up the frame for users that have readers like foxit.. I ......

My solution was to use htmlform having blob images as a pdf frame with the report as html for better......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
I have a pdf report displaying a single image that works fine. I don't always want to use pdf outpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Multiselect - Comma separated list in &AMP_TEXT (textvarname attribute) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Yea, it actually does both. The _TEXT value is formatted value1, value2, But it also becomes the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Multiselect - Comma separated list in &AMP_TEXT (textvarname attribute) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Thanks for the pictures. I don't know why they don't have this option on by default or why it is an......

I don't think &var_text is automatically created. I do know that if the 'send display value' option......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi graph in document composer is bursting into several PDF files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Set coordinate report off. If that doesn't work, how much space are your graphs taking?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can we specify the name for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You shouldn't have to click on anything after you sign in besides the options you want to choose fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guided Ad Hoc Report with 1 list of fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Jack I think what Danny meant was -use a single double list control (in this case there would be an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Characters in string delivered to browser as Hex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You may need to use escape characters and/or hex values for different parts of your hyperlink. For ......

» Refine Search
» New Search