Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (402 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Read my most recent post via the forums..is HNODATA available for your release?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass null value to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Well you could always add this after your read command:......

Put the code between ......

Can we see your code (especially if you can reproduce it with a CAR example)?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing parameters by URL in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
New way of doing this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel ouput with ibfs extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer - Need To Add New Form and then Add Current Controls. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You don't necessarily need a form. I have several htm pages with reset buttons that work without fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] URL w/credentials to login and run a fex in v8.0.05m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem creating excel report EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
The reason it didn't work was because your first table file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Library Email Notification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
I am pretty sure you need to use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to Set Page to Full Page in Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Change the layout to be one column instead of single area and set the column width to auto. Then se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chained combo boxes and the 'ALL' option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
This isn't too difficult. The easiest way I could think of would be to use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK-AROUND] Drilldown to Javascript - HTML vs. AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK-AROUND] Drilldown to Javascript - HTML vs. AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
If you intend to use the workaround Francis mentioned the documentation says to use: ......

nvm... I found the files in srv80\home\etc. Francis you may be able to include the multidrill js f......

This is a great workaround, but wouldn't it be easier to just have the active report javascript file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Calling AppStudio experts: How to edit an HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Huh, that worked for me too. I swear I tried doing that already, but good to know....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Calling AppStudio experts: How to edit an HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You are going to have to setup the windows associated tool if you want to edit via text editor. Str......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OWA ActiveSend 8.1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
If you posted the html/fex code that would be helpful as well......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dev Studio v8.0.0.8 installation nightmares (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
BTW, a lot of the information we have been sharing can be found ......

» Refine Search
» New Search