Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (402 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Relatively reference fexes in drilldowns (In the Contents Folder) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Let me share 2 scenarios where absolute file referencing can be a nightmare: You have two directori......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Relatively reference fexes in drilldowns (In the Contents Folder) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
In WF8, drilldowns and includes reference files by their full path. As shown ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Optimization - ENGINE SQLMSS SET CURSORS [CLIENT|SERVER], and beyond. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
We've recently changed edasprof to use client cursors rather than running them on the server side an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with WFServlet and WF_signon in WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Don't you need quotes around your action URL?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Importing PLSQL Script Containing Variable Declarations [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You can use webfocus variables in place of the SQL variables....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to apply traffic lights on Grand total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Looks like this was already answered ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Hide the row data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
In InfoAssist I am not sure. In Dev Studio you can always do conditional styling......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Hide the row data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Or you could just sum the report and exclude the totals row: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] WebFOCUS 8 and -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
You can reference procedures in your relative path using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] WebFOCUS 8 and -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Looks like variables work (you could setup domain variables so that you can copy reports across doma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Tabitem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
I don't think it is a tab id but rather the id of the entire control. The number is the tab number ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Tabitem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Thanks Barry, I meant to target my question at MMcDonald, but I think your answer to my question ans......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] Mailto and IE URL character limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Tony, can you provide some of the asp code you have used in the past to circumvent this issue?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] parameters used from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Doug, if you are in the MRE you can right click the fex and select properties. One of the options h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8 - Home Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Francis, If you want a tool that has most of the tools consolidated in one place, you can just use d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8 - Home Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
there is a welcome.jsp page, but points to the same place as our /ibi_apps page....

I hate to be this guy, but there is a link to a page full options like we had in 7, I just can't rem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to open Managed Reporting Administration interface (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
If you go to the web portal (server/ibi_apps or server:8080/ibi_apps) and you are an administrator, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &FOCEXURL and Running Fex using a URL from a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Well, he may have set &FOCEXURL as a client parameter. I use it in PDF drilldowns: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] &FOCEXURL and Running Fex using a URL from a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J
Can you post your code? You may need to pass some of your MRE parameters to the fex and rebuild the......

» Refine Search
» New Search