Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1925 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drillmenuitem issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
The message sounds like a javascript issue. I would open a case with IBI....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Managed Reporting - Frameset issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Empty partition files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Wherever you can put a TABLE....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with quotes in TITLETEXT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
One more suggestion: Since you have BY MDSE_TYPE_N coupled with WHERE MDSE_TYPE_N EQ [a unique......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with quotes in TITLETEXT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Instead of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Please fix Richard Crist's post regarding User Web Page / MR Login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Then again, by the same token Richard cannot get in to delete it. Kerry?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using the "WHEN" command with "DRILLMENUITEM" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
The syntax for the DRILLMENUITEM feature is unique: It involves repetition of a keyword, and the or......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help needed with large XFOCUS databases on zOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
My recolection is that Focus pages (or blocks in general) cannot span tracks, so you get just 3 xfoc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drill down chokes on certain characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
What's the nature of the failure in the called fex? Let me guess. Let's suppose the drilldown is o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
This helped considerably: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Warren -- yes. Not surprising: the very fact that Excel allows the user to address the print la......

JG, Tony -- Thanks....

I found EXL2K TEMPLATE reports (where the template includes a run-once macro to format the result pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Crazy Excel formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Passthru Performance Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Which sounds like a time-out message. Hey, if you're pulling a gazillion records, SQL has to sort......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Passthru Performance Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Permit me three observations. 1. "I had already tried using TABLEF and I got the same." Huh? -- H......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] INT() in EXL2K FORMULA output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I have come across a bug in HOLD FORMAT EXL2K FORMULA, in release 7.7.02, when the COMPUTE involves ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ok, to the cloud - (FOC177) INVALID DATE CONSTANT: '2011/05/08 00:00:01.000' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Did you try dropping the ".000"?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Where did ROUND() go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I need to round a value in a COMPUTE, and have the rounding carry through to EXL2K FORMULA. I can ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search