Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1925 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Display Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Wrap the long text columns....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CARTESIAN JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Use MATCH FILE, along these lines: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] In variable with comma seprated values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Here's one way: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with special characters input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
no. but i would close the WHERE statement with a ";" and try putting quotes around FROMTO|20080......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Control of tab-names in Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
That's exactly what I wound up doing....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Control of tab-names in Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
We are using an Excel template to produce a multi-tab report, aiming three reports at three repectiv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialog Manager -SET command - how long is the variable allowed to be. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Controlling vertical alignment of cell content in EXL2K output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I did open a case. My work-around was to use an Excel template with an auto_open() macro that appli......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Controlling vertical alignment of cell content in EXL2K output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I have a multi-tab Excel report, produced using SET COMPOUND=BYTOC Is there a way to change the ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I think this will do it: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I am looking for a way to make WebFOCUS gnerate an Excel formula equivalent to the fex code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Grid in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I imagine the SS stands for StyleSheet....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Grid in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I opened a case on this subject recently. The feature to enable BORDERS with EXL2K is present but......

"Format EXL2K does not support the GRID=ON parameter."...

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Turning text 45 degrees in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
But note that, when you specify FORMAT HTMTABLE to TABLE, it has no clue that the output is for Exce......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC36318) MAP NAME: fochold ALREADY USED. USE "APP MAP fochold" TO UNMAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Note: ".EVAL" is generally superfluous in a Focus command (any line that does not start with "-"),......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC36318) MAP NAME: fochold ALREADY USED. USE "APP MAP fochold" TO UNMAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
In the code you posted, &SUP_LVL remains constant through the three iterations of the loop....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting alpha to packed-decmal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
You can use ATODBL()....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Technique: How to tell if my Proc has died? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
1. if the hold files are (going to be) big, it is advantageous to use TABLEF rather than TABLE -- TA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Technique: How to tell if my Proc has died? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
what's your data source? are you using TABLEF (rather than TABLE) to "gather" the data? what's the......

» Refine Search
» New Search