Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1925 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Nearly so. One detail of Focus syntax that DM takes into consideration, at least last time I looked......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
No. In a DM statement such as yours -SET &VAR2 = IF &VAR1 EQ '&VAR' THEN ... ELSE ... ; the ......

If you understand the model, the confusion disappears. Fex code is parsed in two phases, by process......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parallelism within a Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
With a moderate dose of JavaScript, you can have an html page launch the several prep steps in paral......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Calling MRE-procedure from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Bear in mind: if the target MR fex uses any MR-specific statement syntax, you're still up the creek.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Does multi-verb always result in multi-line subtotals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
You may be able to eliminate the leading verb by specifying WITHIN. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get multiple string variables from a parameter? [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
To allow for significant trailing blanks, change the parameter list -- either add a length paramete......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] BYTOC and "Recovered_Sheet1" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Good idea (generating a separate TABLE for each sort break, and combining them as a compound report)......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] BYTOC and "Recovered_Sheet1" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Here's something I thought worth sharing. There were a couple of posts over the past two years that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commented out text gets moved ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I do wish there were an option in the HTML Composer to arrange the code in prettyprint format (Inden......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help! HTML Composer - Listbox Error FOC258 when using multiple option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
You need to see exactly what the resolved focexec code looked like to the WF server. -SET &ECHO=O......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] js to modify a combobox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I'm offsite today so I cannot test, but I'd wager a beer that the programmatic dynamic loading/reloa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] js to modify a combobox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I don't think so -- "onchange" (like onblur or onsubmit) is fired by a user action (selecting option......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] js to modify a combobox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I have a chained pair of combobox controls in a launch page. I want to invoke a javascript function......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Adding default date to calendar control [code] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Here's what I wound up with: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Adding default date to calendar control [code] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I whittled the function down to this: ......

Thanks, I'll look it over. One observation -- in the TABLE request you compose, you could save your......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Adding default date to calendar control [code] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
We have a call to retrofit a number of existing MR launch pages. They all were developed for 7.6.5 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a line number for &FOCERRNUM? No. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Throw in a.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA limitations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
It appears the hangup is ACROSS. If you re-engineer to avoid that, formulae are generated. These b......

» Refine Search
» New Search