Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1925 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hierarchical Focus data files, materialized projections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Vivian -- Impressive! If I read you right, you placed rollups of the measures at each level (obv......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hierarchical Focus data files, materialized projections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I had posted this to an earlier thread on a related topic (with no responses), am re-posting to make......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Help with a dashboard-type report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Help with a dashboard-type report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Eric -- Some follow-up questions re FOCCACHE. 1. What controls how long foccache persists. I pre......

Sandy -- To complete the picture, I understand your suggestion would have the launch page a fex, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]XLSX output is "corrupt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Further food for thought. We're dealing with Managed Reporting here, so the fex resides as a blob i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]XLSX output is "corrupt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Progress report [I started writing before I read the last two responses] 1. All four component rep......

For the record, I changed XLSX to EXL07. Made no difference. No surprise there; they are synonyms....

WAZ: "I was under the impression that compound report in XLSX didn't work." -- Let's say it someti......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]XLSX output is "corrupt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I have a compound document procedure, producing a multi-tab Excel (.xlsx) file. Excel issues a warn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Drilldowns in bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I have a simple bar chart -- say......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]One-Bar disease (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Babak -- The client intends to open a case....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]One-Bar disease (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I am developing a compound report to AHTML. The second component is a vertical-bar chart, and the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Hide a column from across column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
See what happens with WHERE TOTAL COUNTRY NE 'JAPAN';...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Image in HTMP, XSLX, and PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
We want to place a company logo in the upper left of the page heading of a report, and keep it from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Page Break when certain format used? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
The object all sublime / we will achieve in time / to ... ...maintain GUI editor compatibility / whi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]AHTML and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I am finding that, when OVER is combined with ACROSS, OVER is ignored when the report is rendered in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Including a chart in PDF compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
My first component is a chart, and I get this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rendering Unicode characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
@Francis -- That's just what I needed. I only need this in Excel (XLSX), so Wingdings3 fills the bi......

» Refine Search
» New Search