Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 45
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (888 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does anyone have a technique for coloring a portion of a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
You too Tom Have never seen HTMLFORMTYPE = XLS. Will try. BTW if you want PDF look alike with htm......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does anyone have a technique for coloring a portion of a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Good work both Tom and Francis Ironically Francis' technique seems simpler but if you uppercase th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Does anyone have a technique for coloring a portion of a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Standard styling will color whole strings, but I want to highlight where in a string a search match ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio: Action cannot be completed Server Busy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Just had the same experience. I noticed I was very low on real memory and had multiple copies of Int......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio: Action cannot be completed Server Busy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Thanks JG for taking the trouble to reply. It seems that IIS is still accepting other applications ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dev Studio: Action cannot be completed Server Busy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
When I run a program from ds I am running into a dialog box saying that the server is busy. The exac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1400 and FOC1407 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
John You should get an error message from Oracle when you run with the wrong subset of the data. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC1400 and FOC1407 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
We normally get a 1400 on no permissions to look at data, but we get an oracle error with it. Check ......

Discussion Topic  London Summit: IBI is better off independent than a subsidiary of one of the Big Boys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Went to London Summit where I saw Gerry speak about the future of wf. One of the ideas peddled fai......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
How about Gerry giving the freeware developer of Notepad++ a job to revamp DS?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by IB] tscom3 encountered a problem - popups when log on to wf Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Hi When I log onto the server I get a popup message for each agent that has crashed or has been kil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to customize “WebFOCUS Auto Prompting Facility” webpage? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
We have autoprompt customised to a great degree in that useful stuff like showing the report has bee......

Discussion Topic  RE: newest release of Java is ageda up the gazzink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Luckily said release told me that it would not install as my country was proscribed from benefitting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to list reports in a dashboard block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Here is the master to read mre html for 76. Thanks Francis for your original - it saved me a lot o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Is &QUERY_STRING always passed or set in site.wfs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Could not work out why QUERY_STRING was sent by default. On another environment it was not! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Too many ampers derived from URL gives (FOC206) INSUFFICIENT MEMORY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
This was the eventual solution ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Too many ampers derived from URL gives (FOC206) INSUFFICIENT MEMORY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Hi Waz Thanks for your answers. Logging in from home before kip but I know its the start of the ......

Could someone out there just confirm. 1. They have QUERY_STRING passed as an amper ie -? & shows ......

It does not work when you escape. The problem is that the expression is too big. The servlet build......

» Refine Search
» New Search