Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Last 12 months of data based on input date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Could someone tell me how to get the last 12 months of data based on a date from the user. I would l......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Get the value of a checkbox passing to same fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I got it to work, thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Get the value of a checkbox passing to same fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
What if the javascript is in another file?...

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Get the value of a checkbox passing to same fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I'm trying to pass the value of a checkbox in an HTML report that will open a XLS report when clicke......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Toggle data on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I have a report that has an encrypted field on it. If the user has access to see the decrypted value......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Thanks for the explaination ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Thank you for the feedback. Yes the contents are "displayed" using Excel. I tried your suggestion an......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Formatting issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I'm trying to display an expiration date in a CSV file. The data from the database is 1205. I would ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issue with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
This condition never gets met, so the calculations are off. Is there a way to check this? IF RESOLVE......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with special characters input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
When I run the stored procedure in SQLPlus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Complex subtotals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Is this technique only available in 7.6.11 and later? And the MID is not always a certain length, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Complex subtotals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
lol ok, I will try and explain it better. I only understood after seeing a mockup of what they wante......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Complex subtotals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Is it possible to have subtotals like this? MID 1 then row data MID 1 then row data MID 1 then row ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1470) TYPE CONVERSION FAILED FOR STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
There was an error in the master file, missing an output paramater....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1470) TYPE CONVERSION FAILED FOR STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I'm getting this error when I populate the SHIPTOZIP field. (FOC1470) TYPE CONVERSION FAILED FOR ST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Your Error Code is: 1406 Database Unavailable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Thank you I will open a case, I don't think it could be the construction because we have about 30 ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Your Error Code is: 1406 Database Unavailable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I added this to the report. ......

I've run it as a string and and integer with the same error. At one point this was working fine. And......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Your Error Code is: 1406 Database Unavailable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Does anyone know what could give this error. The DBA says he can run this without an error, although......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calendar onChange event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Adding an onmousemove event to the BODY fixed this....

» Refine Search
» New Search