Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security using APP PATH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Would an APP PREPENDPATH xxxx be searched before baseapp or still afterwards?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Connecting Webfocus Developer Studio to Oracle 10g (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Are you trying to connect from DevStudio directly to Oracle 10g or are you going through the WebFOCU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to reduce APP PATH options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Your other option is to create a user profile and then add APP PREPENDPATH MYAPP to it or add it in ......

Poll  Report Library last accessed date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SFTP in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
I got it working from the server now so all is OK. I actually needed to execute it from Data Migrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SFTP in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Executing the sftp script works fine in UNIX but when calling it using !/home/bus/scripts/sftp_test.......

I got the sftp working from the UNIX script. Now I need to test the code in WF or Data Migrator. Th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SFTP in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
We have a need to do a file transfer using SFTP. We've done FTP before. Has anyone done this befor......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] SFTP in Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by BobSh
Has anyone coded a file transfer using SFTP into a program? Would you be willing to share your code......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL ANALYZE vs dbms_stats (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by BobSh
Hey Dan - good to hear from you. Yes, we do it after each of our tables are updated each night. No......

Discussion Topic  SQL ANALYZE vs dbms_stats (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by BobSh
We have Oracle as our RDBMS. In the past we've used SQL ANALYZE to analyze the tables. We had been......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Limiting tables available for reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Dan - thank you for your ideas. I apologize for not responding sooner but the 3-day weekend made th......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Limiting tables available for reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Auditors would like for us to limit tables that users can do adhoc reporting from (using Report Assi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
We ended up having to create a new domain that contains the programs that we wanted to limit access.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
Darin, What is the [i] for? What would I replace it with? Thanks, Bob...

For that to work I believe the user would need to have security access to the shared domain plus the......

It would probably be helpful to understand our purpose of doing this. We want to provide limited ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Read-receipt to ReportCaster emailed reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
I knew it wouldn't be easy in that RC supports generic SMTP. The user requesting the capability exp......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Read-receipt to ReportCaster emailed reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobSh
We have a need from our auditors to know if an email that distributes a report by ReportCaster is re......

Discussion Topic  Lead Data Warehouse Architect opening (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by BobSh
Holland America Line has an opening for a multi-faceted person at their corporate headquarters in Se......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

» Refine Search
» New Search