Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]YATQ...YET ANOTHER TRANSPOSE QUESTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all, I been searching for a couple days and still haven't been able find the right answer. combin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD FORMAT FOCUS with INDEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
not so weird as that worked and gave me all 5 indexes...... But I already pushed the sql back to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD FORMAT FOCUS with INDEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Never tried/knew of XFOCUS, have to look that up.... DEfinitely doing something wrong somewhere, tr......

Thats what I'm doing now....originally I wanted to do it three steps, first filter the parent file, ......

I needed those indexes to join that file to another file. I just went ahead and did the entire join ......

Danny, that has been my undoing all along, being that I inherited WF with only taking 2 classes most......

Yeah, I somehow missed that 4 field limit on Focus indexes (pretty limited if you ask me). I am ju......

That didn't work either, stranger stil is that it is only allowing me to have three indexed fields........

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HOLD FORMAT FOCUS with INDEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi All, I have the following SQL procedure: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] repeat data across rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] repeat data across rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi All, I am trying to create a excel report and need to have all data repeated on each row even whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supress repeated values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
The code is just as Danny explained, rather than creating a multi-verb report, I just did a natural ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Supress repeated values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Supress repeated values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi All, here is yet another one of my sporadic problems: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL View Feild descriptions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
This isn't really a WF question, but maybe one the SQL guru's may know the answer. We have created ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webQuery with WebFOCUS and/or Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Found what I needed, took forever but I finally came across a document stating that they cannot coex......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] webQuery with WebFOCUS and/or Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all, we are finally tearing down the outhouse and getting indoor plumbing installed!!! yeah!! We......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Year, Period, Weeks from TIME DIMENSION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Arif, those don't seem to be "REAL" dates so date functions wont work with them correctly. Couldn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Opening FEXes from Excel's HYPERLINK Function - NOT WORKING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
yeah to re-iterate what was said above....it seems as though your associations are off... Double c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Submitting a WebFOCUS report from iseries robot scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Thanks Gamp, but unfortunately the API is Java based, which isn't available to me (or anyone on my t......

» Refine Search
» New Search