Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Submitting a WebFOCUS report from iseries robot scheduler (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all. it seems like its been ages since I had my hands in a webfocus project. I tried doing a sear......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] odd reportcaster error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Ok have a similar but different problem. We have RC job that has been running for past few years. It......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rookie Web Focus User question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
While I do think it's necessary to point out to people that the there is search function for the for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SUBTOTAL problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
OK...I spent some time reading manuals and some other posts and figured out I can do a RECAP (thanks......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]SUBTOTAL problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
To Start Here is a sample of my output: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing & in V 5.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Thanks JG, that worked remarkably well!!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Removing & in V 5.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all, its me again.... I have a report that I formatted as XML to read into a javascript routine ......

Discussion Topic  Passing <!--WEBFOCUS TABLE XXX--> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
I have a webfocus table that we use for our conboboxes which I would like to use with EXT GRID. In o......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXT library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Thanks Francis. I know I tried that syntax, but it just didn't work. As for the spam, I'l give you......

Discussion Topic  EXT library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all, I've been away from webfocus for about a year and can't remember everything I had learned. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Problem Solved..... It is actually an Acrobat Bug. Upgrade to version 7.0.8 and the problem goes aw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Yes, that is the isssue. BUT, I beleive it is an Acrobat 7.0 that has the 'BUG'(feature maybe?), bec......

Sorry I should have been more detailed.... It is a PDF report drilling into another PDF report. I h......

Discussion Topic  Drill Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
I am having a problem where I coded A drill down, which works for the most part. The problem is for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS script error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
That's one problem you will ru into. WSH is very powerful and can cripple a machine if one is not ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS script error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
vbscript is not the same as a dos bat file. You need run it inside wsh(windows scripting host), as f......

Discussion Topic  RE: exsting Excel sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Yeah, those are all great ideas, but since this was only a request by one salesman who thought it wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: exsting Excel sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
OK, since writing to an existing excel file is out, is there to have the report get automatically sa......

Discussion Topic  exsting Excel sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all, I'm back with silly questions..... First, when using PCHOLD to a EXL2K file, is it possible......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Thanks Kamesh, I just tried your second example and it worked. I made the changes in my fex and it w......

» Refine Search
» New Search