Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  HDATES -- yet again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hello All, I have a table on the AS400 with the following data:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Lost drill down in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hey all, whilst I was arranging my columns for a PDF report, I lost my drilldown. The Report and dri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in PDF report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Steve C, could you post sample code for how you do this?, (don't want to reinvent the wheel.... ......

Discussion Topic  Computed Field on SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all, I have a FEX with a GrandTotal and a SUBFOOT. I want to have a calculated value appear in th......

Discussion Topic  In Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi guys, im creating a report where I would like to have two grand-total lines, one a total of all a......

Discussion Topic  RE: HPART revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
see there you go again helping me when I'm stuck. You would'nt beleive what the problem was! it was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HPART revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
hey pietro, if you follow my code above, you'll see that I tried that. Don't mind the '-' in front o......

yeah, I was trying every way possible and that must have been my last trial. I just tried it all aga......

IF YOU LOOK, IT PUTS 8/07 IN WEEK 32....

Discussion Topic  HPART revisited (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
hi all, having yet another problem with hpart. It seems that weekfirst doesn't have any effect on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: % in a data column and PDF output - problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Pietro, you both may actually be right. The '%' is like an escape character. If wrap=N is causing it......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTED Fileds ON SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Thanks Pietro, yet again you saved me....

Discussion Topic  COMPUTED Fileds ON SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hey evryone, I am working on a report where I want to have my computed fields recalculated at the su......

Discussion Topic  Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hey Guys, is there a simple way in WEBFOCUS to format a report such as the follwing:......

Discussion Topic  HPART Problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi Guys, I'm having some trouble calcualting dates using the hpart function. The following code seem......

Discussion Topic  multidselect listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi, Does anyone have any sample code to take a multiselect listbox and pass the selected values to w......

Discussion Topic  height and width properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
I am designing a report that has a drill down being inserted into the subfoot of the report. It is b......

Discussion Topic  Grid style drill down report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi evryone, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
THANKS TONY!!!!......

Discussion Topic  Where statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
I am having trouble with compund where statements.......

» Refine Search
» New Search