Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown in a Fex with HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you for the suggestions. I will try those in the next few days and see what happens....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown in a Fex with HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Before I posted this, I searched on the forum for some answers, and I was reminded of my own post fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Five_year Percentage of Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, Martin, for letting me know that trick about posting sample data. I learned something els......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Five_year Percentage of Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, Martin. You have read my mind about what I am trying to accomplish and the possible tech......

Martin: Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, you are correct. I should have included my code and/or a s......

Martin: Thank you again for your assistance. I am having a brain freeze today in that I know what I......

MartinY: I solved all but one additional element that I discovered while testing. This method works......

MartinY: Thank you for your patient assistance. It appears I finally have it, and I have learned mu......

Thanks to MartinY's assistance, I have made major progress on my procedure as seen below. I have on......

Martin: Below is my code. Right now it displays the lag percentage for every year. I want it to be ......

Martin Y: Thanks again for your assistance. My calculation is correct; however, the calculation now......

Thank you, Martin, for your help. I understand the computes now. My calculations are correct in my......

Martin: Thanks for the reminder about the code tag. I had my code enclosed in the tag, but in my ha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rolling Five_year Percentage of Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Hello everyone. This is what I am trying to attempt: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 %Chg B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AdminPortal and Welcome Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I'm still not having much luck. I am going to check on the firewall issue. I did change the one sett......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AdminPortal and Welcome Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thanks for that information. We validated the host and port. We now receive a 403 error, so clearly ......

Thank you both! I removed myself from one group, and that did the trick. Final question: I receive......

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I am an administrator. I also belong to the Developers group. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AdminPortal and Welcome Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
As always, thanks in advance to anyone who might have an idea. Here's a post I looked at earlier to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VBAR Graphs Leave Trace Amounts of Color Above Columns in AppStudio Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
If I uncheck the Dynamic Styling, there appears to be no difference....

» Refine Search
» New Search