Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VBAR Graphs Leave Trace Amounts of Color Above Columns in AppStudio Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate knowing about the opened case. I changed the stylesh......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] VBAR Graphs Leave Trace Amounts of Color Above Columns in AppStudio Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
We just completed the migration from DevStudio to AppStudio and from 8.0.09 to 8.1.05M, I have at l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown Box in a FEX and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you. The two debugging options helped me. The parameters were correct in the fex itself, but s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown Box in a FEX and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Dave: The step you outlined worked well in the HTML editor. One additional question: The fex that p......

MartinY: Thank you for your answer about the table and autoprompting. That makes sense. I had wonder......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Limiting a Dynamic Dropdown Box in a FEX and HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Let me preface this by saying, I have done some research and have tried various techniques. I must b......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED-Conditionally Format a Line when Another Year of Data is Added (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I finally returned to this. However, I ran into a minor challenge. I know my challenge has to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED-Conditionally Format a Line when Another Year of Data is Added (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, Martin. I had not had the opportunity yet to try David's solution. I thought it was eithe......

Thank you, David. The solution is very close, if not exactly, what I need. To summarize your three ......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED-Conditionally Format a Line when Another Year of Data is Added (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Challenge: We have a one-year change and a five-year change calculated at the end of each row of dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED-Dynamically Populate an Image Based on a Selection from a Dropdown List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
No line appears as ON TABLE SET STYLE* Hopefully this answers your question as it is one of the lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED-Dynamically Populate an Image Based on a Selection from a Dropdown List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I'd be happy to do it, but I'm afraid it's not something I've done previously on my own. I tried a f......

Francis: That worked like a charm. Thank you again!...

Thank you, Tom and Francis, both for your suggestions. The spaces solution is not a possibility du......

I edited my post. Thank you, Tom. I appreciate your eye for detail. My colleague and I just tested......

Francis: The solution you provided yesterday including the subsequent information provided today at......

Wow! Thank everyone for the feedback and approaches posted herein this forum. My images are stored ......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED-Dynamically Populate an Image Based on a Selection from a Dropdown List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Question/Specific Challenge: I have 32 images, and I need one to populate dynamically based on user ......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic Filter-SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Update: I rebuilt the HTML files, and the customized error message works fine now for whatever reaso......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]CUSTOM SORT A LEGEND on VBAR GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Objective: To sort by SALES_AWARD_NAME_SORT but display SALES_AWARD_NAME in correct order within th......

» Refine Search
» New Search