Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate How many days monday-saturday in a month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thanks Jack, Alan and others.. Issue resolved....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate How many days monday-saturday in a month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thank you all.. All the above worked .. but I picked Alan's approach as it takes less code.. I have......

Yes I already did print the DEFINES and they are working..before I posted Since I have only one row ......

Thank you Martin , I tried your method, but I get only one Count Sunday.. My reporting file has one ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculate How many days monday-saturday in a month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hi all : I need to calculate week days (Mon-Sat) in a given month.. I need to do this is in a Define......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assigning Domain to a Devleopr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thanks Martin Done...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Assigning Domain to a Devleopr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hi All; In wf 7.6.11 How to assign a Domain to Developer. When you look at the User ID in MR admin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC178) THE ADDITION OF TWO OR MORE DATE FIELDS IS INVALID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thank You Francis and Neelima.. Problem solved.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC178) THE ADDITION OF TWO OR MORE DATE FIELDS IS INVALID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thanks Francis I was just giving an example .. I converted A6YYM TO YYM.. though it displays both ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC178) THE ADDITION OF TWO OR MORE DATE FIELDS IS INVALID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hi All When comparing two YYM fields, get the error (FOC178) THE ADDITION OF TWO OR MORE DATE FIELD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Composer Multiselect limits values to five only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thank you Martin.. You are correct.. I tried -TYPE and using WHERE.. both seems to display the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Composer Multiselect limits values to five only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Control Box is Fine, it shows shows the values.. its when you select more than 5, the resulting para......

Thanks Martin Control Box shows Location (there are more than 100 locations) User should be able to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Composer Multiselect limits values to five only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hi All I have a Multiselect Parameter set to a Control using external procedure to pass the values........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [over and out] App Studio v8.0.09 will apparently fix a lot of issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
I 2nd Eric post about Composer.. David, can you comment on the following Post, thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting date to Jan-14 (Mtr) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thanks Alan.. It worked.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting date to Jan-14 (Mtr) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Thanks Alan and MartinY DATETRAN method worked.. but if the Mo and Yr are blank (no data), it comes......

Thank you Francis and Shakila.. After posting this topic.. I decided to just use the DECODE.. as Fra......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting date to Jan-14 (Mtr) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
Hi All.. I have a DATEing issue I have two fields YR/A2='14'; MO/A2='01'; Need to Display as Jan-14 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Read from .TXT file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FOCdeveloper
You need to create a simple one col MFD in order for it to read Here this can help ......

» Refine Search
» New Search