Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (96 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: retrieve records on current day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: retrieve records on current day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Yeah I remember running into the comparison problem and ended up with this solution:......

What is the format of your date field? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RANKING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
The ties do get the same value but the difference is exactly what TerryW pointed out,......

Discussion Topic  RE: RANKING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Just thought I'd give an update on the Ranking code with a more efficient piece of code that does no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
the SET GRAPHENGINE = NEW | OLD would dictate whether to use the new engine for 5.3 or keep using th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
for 5.3, I know I had a fun time playing with the graphs.. I still have a hard time believing this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] UltraEdit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
yeah but you still took the time and effort to modify it... not to mention provided it to anyone who......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] UltraEdit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Works great!......

I'd like to take a look at it.. I've been developping mainly in UltraEdit and the odd adhoc request ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper variables within a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Although I must admit... I like the Javascript solution! thanks JG......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper variables within a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
I was hoping there was a way to force an Evalution of the Amper variable after I produce the correct......

It seems so close... guess that's why I figured I'd post it to see if it was possible... but I guess......

Yeah it works with format HTML on display.. but then I can't grab that value and use it to perform M......

Discussion Topic  Amper variables within a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Ok... I'm working on a possible solution to get variables passed from a form into a table without ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error FOC358 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
and if it does not have a space does it works?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Centering the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
The Heading function within the report I believe will always center according to the report. If you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help needed with graph api (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
The best bet would be to take the new Start date from the table call.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with & variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
I think the best bet would be to verify your code and make sure its 20050228 right before you use it......

Discussion Topic  RE: percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo L
Well I've tackled this problem and came up with the following solution... a tad tedious but does the......

» Refine Search
» New Search