Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (244 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IN FILE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Try this and let me know if it works. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IN FILE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thanks so much Chuck, the -RUN worked. The fex is going to the correct label. Francis, the -IF wor......

I do have the following filedef in the fex. FILEDEF BESTCUST DISK "E:/ibi/apps/prod_workarea_ar/be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]IN FILE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I'm using the IN FILE statement in the following dialogue manager -IF statement but I'm getting the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF 8009 Multiple Output formats for one self-serve report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Yes. Thanks everyone....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF 8009 Multiple Output formats for one self-serve report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thank you both for the examples. I will look into both options to see what is the best option to in......

j.gross, the issue with this choice is that we don't want to give control of the output format to th......

Thanks for the clarification. Not sure what you mean by IMHO. When it comes to extensive or more c......

Squatch: The output format radio buttons were originally one button. The reason why I separated th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WF 8009 Multiple Output formats for one self-serve report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I have the following javascript code that determines which output format to enable depending on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Javascript error "Expression does not return a DOM node" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Problem solved. I had changed a fex that gets kicked off when the Run and Run Deferred buttons get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Javascript error "Expression does not return a DOM node" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Martin, I think that is it. Is the only way to get rid of unwanted boxes is to delete them in desig......

I got the following alert message Before UpdateData()...

I got the same DOM node error message...

I did what you suggested and still received the same error message. I decided to move the alert at ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Javascript error "Expression does not return a DOM node" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I modified an html document by adding to new date list boxes (list boxes 10 & 11). The code pasted ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF8009 HTML Document list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thanks to both of you for responding to my request. The project lead suggested to display the latest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF8009 HTML Document list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Squatch, great suggestion but don't know if this will work with a year/month list of dates. The htm......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WF8009 HTML Document list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Does anyone know the maximum number of selections that can be displayed in a list box? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Right justify multiple numeric rows in a Subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I thank everyone for the feedback. It turns out that I had the wrong line number for the line that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search