Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (244 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Subhead column headings in EXL2K output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I have a report that gets output to EXL2K. I have the following code. I need the 5 subheadings to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-SET commands for dates and date routines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Francis, thanks so much. I'll create a define to include in the fex. Great suggestion. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]-SET commands for dates and date routines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I have the following defines set up and need to use it in four separate defines that read four diffe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Compound Document Composer Reports run in ReportCaster for multiple customers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
A co-worker set up about 5 schedules for a compound document composer report that I created. The co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiple state selection on a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't believe how well that worked. Thanks so much for the quic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Multiple state selection on a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
This post was solved until I ran into a problem running my report without choosing a state selection......

Thanks George, your solution worked like a charm. I didn't have to unbind after all. I only needed......

My apologies for mixing javascript with html. I want the users to be able to make multiple selectio......

Super! Do I add this html to the embedded javascript page in the HTML Composer? Something like thi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Multiple state selection on a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I have to modify one of the list boxes in an existing launch page in Developer Studio that displays ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Changing the display of a multiple selection parameter in the report heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
This is neat stuff. If I'm understanding correctly, I have two options for displaying/filtering mul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Changing the display of a multiple selection parameter in the report heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Thank you MattC, Tom and Dave for the excellent feedback. The states display just the way I want th......

Tom, I need your help one more time. I still can't get your code to work. I can get the first code......

Tom, I'm getting the following error when I use your suggestion. Can you tell me what I'm doing wro......

Superb! Thank you MattC. Your suggestion is fantastic. It worked well. I know I can't get rid of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Changing the display of a multiple selection parameter in the report heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I am working on a launch page that runs a report for multiple states. I would like to display whate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Displaying a column that has multiple numeric formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
Your welcome Tom. I did have to hard code the categories. The categories are just text wording to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Displaying a column that has multiple numeric formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
j.gross, thanks for your suggestion but I only had to use three lines in my define when using Tom's ......

Tom, I tried your suggestion and it worked like a charm. I'm not going to give you 5 Stars, but 5,00......

» Refine Search
» New Search