Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (285 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy report caster schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I know I had a New Feature request for this few years ago with IBI. I guess not enough clients requ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy report caster schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I don't think that's doable... But you can grobally update the owner which will transfer the jobs to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Install 7.7.03 - Access is denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Does it allow you to unpack at a different location?... example c:\temp Or try to give everyone ful......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting to Report Library with target location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
This is what I was given by IBI. The Category class for the ReportCaster API may accomplish what yo......

Discussion Topic  Bursting to Report Library with target location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
We currently have RC jobs that burst (by city) reports to ftp location. Our plan is to use Report L......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Dev Studio] Demo has expired (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
There might me something in the Registry or config file you can change. Never saw this issue before......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer: Execute report in new named window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I wasn't talking about WebFOCUS consultants like us... I was talking about Java/JSP/C/C++/C# etc.. d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer: Execute report in new named window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
When I said it has gotten super friendly in the last 5yrs or so, I was comparing dev studio 7.6x or ......

Did you know Many US companies like US BANK expects all WF codes to be GUI compatible... Also, IBI w......

LOL Francis...Hmmm.. I guess you're one of those FOCUS Master that hates using the GUI. GUI has gott......

Francis, When you right click on the button and select hyper link properties, then you select "new ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active PDF and titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I don't recall a way of setting that. I'd open a ticket with IBI on this. Thanks, Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FAVICON - Change Icon in IE Browser Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
If you wish to use the favicon.ico file, be sure to add the following to the web.xml file in the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I donot see Role tree on my View Builder. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
What's your access level? I think you're set up as a user and not as a developer/admin... Thanks, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Dropdown boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
1- Right click on your button and select hyperlink properties 2- Click on the page looking icon on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Custom wfext to enforce cookie-based security - how to load? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
1)Yes, webfocus.war. 2)I'd backup the whole ibi directory or atleast ibi\webfocusXXX as a precaution......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Custom wfext to enforce cookie-based security - how to load? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
You should be able to deploy/undeploy using the Admin/Manager link on Tomcat. Look at this post. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove line between HEADING and BODY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Comment out HTMLCSS ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] can one dropdown drive two reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
On the submit button, did you create hyperlink and set it to execute 2 reports? Thanks, Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cylinder Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Is the Cylinder Bar Graph "screen shot above" possible in WF? We're using WF 7702....

» Refine Search
» New Search