Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (285 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Managed Reporting Features (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Yes, those will work. You'll lose key features like report library, security is the biggest. Thank......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Activate Active pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I believe the Active reports license key only activates Active reports for HTML. For PDF you need F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to see who is logged in? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
From what I recall, the only time logging takes place in Reseource Analyzer is when a program is exe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] first record format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
If the report output is static, ie.. the report length does not change.. you may want to look into e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Will webFOCUS get impacted if we upgrade to Oracle 11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Rocky, You can check from your reporting server console. It should be 10g or maybe 9i. Thanks, Sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Will webFOCUS get impacted if we upgrade to Oracle 11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
What version of Oracle are you upgrading from? Currently, WebFOCUS/iWAy adaptors support upto Oracle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel graph issue in MR, Windows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I'd hold save the graphs in P:\(today's date)\1.gif, 2.gif ..... 8.gif Modify the report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Report name from RC Console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
-> double click on the scheduled item from the console -> It should bring up "edit schedule" -> c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using reset button to clear html report and dropdowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Try this. On you button property add ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get data in EBCDIC sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Francis, I've been using that method but very time consuming when I have long list of data and have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get data in EBCDIC sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Yes, I am getting the result in AS400 in EBCDIC. But, now I am trying to compare that result with A......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to get data in EBCDIC sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Hello, Is there a way to get data in EBCDIC sort? Thanks, Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Questions on MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Yes, look into External Authorization for security....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Authorization Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Little confused here,... Step 1) You load all users to oracle db step 2) You make sure users are de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Authorization Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
You shouldn't have to create .htm files for each user. That along with users folder will be created......

The Users need to exist on User.htm file under basedir. Thnaks, Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to set compound EXL2K reports side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Does the size of the report change? If not, you can use excel template. Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Versioning and Source Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I've worked on 15+ clients for WebFOCUS and not a single one uses a version control software. I kno......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] shared reports problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Can other users share reports? If so, I'd backup the user's reports and delete the user and recreat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Moving Users, Groups, and dashboards only not data or code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Since you're on the same WF version. try copying the user.htm file under basedir. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search