Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (285 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1539) STATIC TABLE: SCREENING DATA OUT OF RANGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
This is the SQL I get on the trace. I need to join to the table as a lookup for the ALPHA_NAME to c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC1539) STATIC TABLE: SCREENING DATA OUT OF RANGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Hello, The code below gives me the report I expect. As soon as I uncomment the SUM fields I get "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date field size issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Try This -SET &EDDAY = DATEADD ('080819', 'D', (-1)); -TYPE &EDDAY -SET &STDAY = DATEADD ('08081......

Discussion Topic  RE: A document with the name 'WFServlet' is already open. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Formula - Sum Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Danny, Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, the excel formula the accounting department is trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Formula - Sum Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I thought about that but cannot use it for this case because the # of rows can change in my report. ......

Jack, Thanks for the suggestion but I need to be able to hold the formulas. The user needs to be a......

Discussion Topic  Excel Formula - Sum Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Hello, I am trying to achieve the following report in excel formula. Any help would be appreciated......

Discussion Topic  RE: isapi_redirect.log could not get a worker for name ajp13 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Problem resoved by deleting jakarta filter from "Web Sites propertie" but leave it on default domain......

Discussion Topic  isapi_redirect.log could not get a worker for name ajp13 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Hello, Has anyone experienced this? I am seeing the following error on isapi_redirect.log Looks l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quartile Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Hello Nanson, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Do you mind posting your focexec? Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: Apache version and settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
I am using Apache 5.5.26 with Java 1.6.0_05. It looks good. Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Excel reports does not open fully from deferred jobs on 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Will let you know when IBI comes up with a fix. The case # is 42062008...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Excel reports does not open fully from deferred jobs on 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Thank You Ginny. I already have a case open. Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the......

Ginny, I am not sure what you mean by that. Do I need to make a change to the mime file? Sayed...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Excel reports does not open fully from deferred jobs on 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Hello, Does anyone else have issues with getting excel reports from deferred jobs on WF 765? If I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hosting PRODUCTION WebFOCUS on virtual server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
We are planning to go with VMWare Enterprise. Sayed...

Discussion Topic  RE: Run fex in MRE environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
Put the focexec in reporting server and the try this -SET &ECHO='ALL'; -SET &XFEX = 'EX ' | 'car'; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is FOCUS relational or hierarchical? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sayed
It's based primarily on hierarchical data model. If a person has SQL experience does not mean he/sh......

» Refine Search
» New Search