Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  PDF Layout (merge PDF outputs into one) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Is there any way in Webfocus to merge two PDFs ? I know when we have two separate reports - each pr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove 'space' between title and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
I had the same problem, for our pie graph we needed to set graph values and legend font size customi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save report parameters to database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Another idea ! Since you need to save all your parms to an Oracle table one easy way would be to use......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding some column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Deepa497, NOPRINT hides the entire column, If you want to hide some values of a column I need to see......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping column headers in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Do u want to concatinate two columns A & B ? Define file XYZ C\format = A | B ; END TABLE FILE XYZ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Problem seems to be in connection - since you can run the same exact sql on the server without any i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
I think Gizmo is right !! ASSET_ID is changing on every record so you getting subtotal on every line......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Formating with OVER and ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Tony, It's great, It would 've been tough without this find to figure out how to backcolor all value......

Discussion Topic  RE: Label Style report, footer repeats in each column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
I would like to see an example that we can run and see the actual problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to hide conditional hyperlink on heading if record EQ 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Julie, Try this Step 1 do the table file that is the deciding factor in displaying hyper link or not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trend Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
It's a possible option. As soon as I change graph type to 'ON GRAPH SET LOOKGRAPH VBRSTK1' trend lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trend Lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
We want to show three trend lines for three summed values that we see stack'd on graph. Basically a ......

Does anyone know how to draw trend lines on stark bar graph ?? I can put trendline on simple bar gra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Selection Criteria in Report Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting Column widths for excel in WF Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
what version of excel are you using ? - I believe formating don't work on excel97 and lower so colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: mre development backup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Do you know if non-admin user can run migration tool (mrextract) and do the back ups ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
It works and you are right '11' in my example was the ACROSSTOTAL column number for the example we w......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
I love solving problems , how about this !! TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST BY COUNTRY ACROSS CAR AS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
Your date field format HYYMDS prints 1999/02/05 02:05:25 - so to extract 2005 data DATEFLD GE '2005......

Discussion Topic  RE: Textarea (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ypatel
I have done several parm pages that execute a focexec, textarea if done right get treated similar to......

» Refine Search
» New Search