Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill on a duplicate field ... any workaround? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
ah, perfect! would there happen to be any way to reference multiple fields with a single "COLUMN="?......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Drill on a duplicate field ... any workaround? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
hi everybody, i'm having a problem with a report that is heavily parameterized. one feature of thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling a Java API from a FOCEXEC on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i'm also interested in an example of this, within WF 7.6...

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
great idea, but doesn't the Dev Studio strip out any and all comments (or move them around) if you o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defer button from the Launch page in WF 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i'm also interested in running a report in deferred mode from an input screen created with the resou......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF output file corrupt, full of weirdness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
interesting. thanks!...

Discussion Topic  PDF output file corrupt, full of weirdness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
Hi everyone, We're having a problem generating PDF output on 5.3.4 on Solaris. When the same fex f......

Discussion Topic  RE: convert double quote to "%22" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
ah ha! that STRREP function would have saved me a lot of work over the last two days. byebye 50 li......

Discussion Topic  convert double quote to "%22" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i'm getting back a result set that has double quotes in it. for programatic reasons, i want to conv......

Discussion Topic  Exporting a report to Powerpoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
the customer is ADAMANT that our reports export to powerpoint (WHY i don't know). however, as far a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving to Excel from OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
i did it. by modifying line 22 of: C:\ibi\WebFOCUS53\ibi_html\javaassist\intl\EN\olapctltrans.js ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving to Excel from OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
yeah, i'll give it a try....

awesome. thanks for looking into this!...

Discussion Topic  Saving to Excel from OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
We are working with WebFOCUS 5.3.5. When we run an OLAP report, the save menu lists "Excel" as the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional SUM Techniques, etc. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
this is working great, thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Conditional SUM Techniques, etc. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
hello again, i have a somewhat complicated report that i'm having some trouble figuring out just wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several Q's About Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
thanks, that's very helpful....

Discussion Topic  RE: Several Q's About Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
oh, one more thing: this is on WebFOCUS 5.3.5, although we will be moving to 7.x eventually....

Discussion Topic  Several Q's About Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
Hi all, I have a number of issues that I can't seem to get to the bottom of by merely using the "se......

Discussion Topic  RE: puzzling field delimiter, a 'square', (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GreenspanDan
the square that you're seeing actually just means that whatever font you're using doesn't have an im......

» Refine Search
» New Search