Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MSMQ in iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi, I am trying to replace file folder with MSMQ in my processes. There are a few issue I ran into.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ism windows authentication for MS SQL with JDBC (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Thanks. Cokey...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ism windows authentication for MS SQL with JDBC (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
I need to set up connection to a ms sql server with windows authentication and have the following qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV file to XML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Option 2 works, thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV file to XML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Thanks for the reply. No the CSVPreParser is not available as an option in the combo box....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CSV file to XML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi, I am trying to convert a csv file downloaded from a ftp listener into a xml file. There are tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] XSLT transformations using iSM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
XSLT transform development and deployment is much easier using iIT. In case you are still using iWay......

Discussion Topic  iWay Application Business Agent (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Does anyone have experience creating Business Agent in iWay Service Manager? I am looking into creat......

Discussion Topic  BI Object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Does anyone have experience using the BI object to run a WebFocus report from iWay SM? I have provi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] database transaction in iWaySM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
the xml file is a list of data that should be inserted into a table. So an iterator will split out e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] database transaction in iWaySM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi Ray, yes, that is what I want. Cokey...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] database transaction in iWaySM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi All, The process that I created will extract the data from a xml file and insert it row by row u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bug in iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bug in iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Where can I find it? is it part of the CUM8 of iWay SM? or should I download iWay Enable?...

Thanks, will give it a try....

Discussion Topic  Bug in iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Hi All, I used iIT 6.0.1 patch 44891 to create a process, but found a bug in the SQL object. When I......

Discussion Topic  iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
is there a documentation showing how to use some of the control objects in iIT? objects like: HTTP F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error saving transformation file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
I think I find what the issue is, but don't understand how and why it happened. The xml file that I......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there any example of using Geocoder or Google Map WS in Server Manager? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
I have figured out the way to do so using the http object....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to use XSLT for transformation rather than the iWay's functions? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cokeyng
Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search