Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (140 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Conversion from Cognos to WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
You probably will not need the Cubes if you move to WebFOCUS. You will be able to do all the report......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Developer needed (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by OPALTOSH
Do they need to be on site? I do heaps of WebFOCUS development off site....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED](FOC262) UNBALANCED PARENTHESES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
WHERE LOCATION_NETWORK_DEPT IN (&LOCATION_NETWORK_DEPT); WHERE LOCATION_NAME IN (&LOCATION_NAME); T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Frustrated - Solved (temporarily)] Bug with sorting on a Time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
The field you are sorting by STARTDATE has no time component so he result is hardly surprising. Sort......

Discussion Topic  RE: MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by OPALTOSH
Of course it's not a problem with MYSQL per se, but it is a problem for anyone wanting to access the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by OPALTOSH
The problem with MYSQL dates is that internally they are stored as the number of milliseconds since ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HELP WITH STYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
I don't believe EXL2K recognises RGB colors. Try just using COCLOR=RED AND COLOR=GREEN....

Discussion Topic  RE: How-To Setup ODBC Connection To An Oracle DB In WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Why don't you use the native Oracle adapter which uses the Oracle client software (SQL NET). It's m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal in OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Try ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL SUBTOTAL is for use with Sort Verbs...

Discussion Topic  RE: Run FEX without invoking EDASPROF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Darin is correct. If you don't at least have an EDAPATH or APP set the server won't be able to find......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] hOW CAN WE GET THE CURRENT TIME? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Unfortunately &TOD is static. It is set at the beginning of the current process and does not change......

Discussion Topic  RE: Align Fields in Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
You should be able to do the alignment in your stylesheet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining created focus tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Why don't you do the join on the Oracle tables? Why do you need to create hold files at all. Let O......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Thanks Jim, Your solution worked a treat! It's easy to understand and the code is small. I've churn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Frank, You should look at Jim's solution. It is exactly what I wanted and the code is much simpler.......

Thanks Frank and Jim and Daniel. I'll try these out and pick the one that suits best. I am a veteran......

I should have clarified that I need a rolling 12 month average (not 2 months). Susannah I am well v......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Does anyone have a good technique for creating a rolling 12 month avergae from monthly data?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide certain columns while using across function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
You do not need ACROSS to do what you want to do. Use a COMPUTE or DEFINE to calculate your FYTD col......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by OPALTOSH
Dear wfhater, I agree with Tom and Franci et al. If JAVA is such a great programming language, why d......

» Refine Search
» New Search