Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain - ComboBox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Good point! I have to decide whether I check all the fields before I decide to update or always upda......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain - ComboBox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks that worked for me. But Itried this below and it worked. Any reason why I should use a variab......

Thanks for the informationI was afraid I would have to manually load the combobox. I manually loaded......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Maintain - ComboBox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am new at Maintain. I have a form that has a comborbox with the values BLANK, Y, N. When I try and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - readonly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Perfect! Thanks and of course as I review some code I was trained with and it has that in it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain - readonly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I just started learning maintain and I am trying to change the readonly property depending upon cert......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ESRI Map by City (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank you for your suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ESRI Map by City (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Yes! You are correct. I finnaly figured it out. I did some of the google research last weekend and g......

Upon some further researching and discussions, it appears the maps I am using will zoom down into st......

That is because it is the capital of Massachusetts. Try a different city that is in multiple states ......

Waiting on the ESRI expert to call me....

I believe "state" is needed, because when I select a city that is used in every state in the country......

I did get this to work, except it shows 1 bubble for the state of Massachusetts when I selected only......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! I will look into that....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying this using db2 files. I keep getting BCONTENT displayed in hexadecimal. What is a good v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HEADALIGN=BODY causing blank space at bottom of page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
This may not be a HEADALIGN issue but a TABFOOT and SUBFOOT issue. Could this be an issue that it is......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] HEADALIGN=BODY causing blank space at bottom of page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
- I have a landscape report that when I add my *TYPE/HEADALIGN=BODY commands below it cause big blan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Build URL in a fex and then go directly to it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for the tip. This works perfect for me. I will use a SET command to create my parameter and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Build URL in a fex and then go directly to it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank You for trying but, this produced a report with a drilldown. I would like to run a report the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Build URL in a fex and then go directly to it (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Is there a way to build an url statement within a fex and then go to that url and open it? I do want......

» Refine Search
» New Search