Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Strange IE Behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Interesting I was looking in that area when you replied. That is the problem, so the interesting thi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Strange IE Behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am not selecting the background color using code, I am using the IBI Client Server Portal Design G......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Strange IE Behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I know this is a setting issue. I have some users that can't see the background colors that I have s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]passing a parameter to a HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I ended up building a fex that stores the value in a hold file. Which is a pain. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]passing a parameter to a HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! I did think of that , but I couldn't believe that is what would have to be done....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]passing a parameter to a HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Before AppStudio I was able to pass a parameter by using something like !IBI.AMP.PARAMETER and put i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Value of a Single Slice in the Center of a Donut Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
What was your solution? I am trying to do the same thing....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]InfoAssist Synonym Limitation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I created a content folder and an application folder called InfoAssist. I put the synonyms that I wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Searching reporting server files using powershell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! That took care of the my stupid error....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Searching reporting server files using powershell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have never used powershell before but was given a command that will search files on my reporting s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Graph Powerpoint Dollar sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks That worked....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Graph Powerpoint Dollar sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a graph that when it displays a currency, it shows the dollar signs. When I display it via Po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]TABHEADING Border for one line only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks It looks like I will be able to use it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]TABHEADING Border for one line only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying to put a border around 1 line and not the others in my tabheading. If I user the command......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Excel Filtering with Merged Cell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks I should have thought of that. While it did work for the blank line. It screws up my second ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Excel Filtering with Merged Cell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a footer with a disclaimer for any Excel that I create. This created a merged cell which make......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Display an image in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I was so close. I had to use approot/_shared. _sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Display an image in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
The code you are using is when the image is in the header. I am looking at showing an image in each ......

I actually got this to work, but I can't it to work in AHTML. Can you display an image in the report......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Display an image in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have saved a file called circle_red.png in three different places. On the EDASERVE server, under ......

» Refine Search
» New Search