Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (167 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Tips/Tricks - Headers, Footers, Legends, ToolTips (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi, very useful information. Is there a way to change the FONT Size and text for the "TOTAL" in the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Chart with "Comma" in X-Axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
I was able to fix the issue by changing ON GRAPH SET GRMERGE ADVANCE to ON GRAPH SET GRMERGE ON an......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Chart with "Comma" in X-Axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
hi, I have a chart that shows Part numbers on the X-Axis and Values on Y. Problem is that some of Pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILL DOWN REPORT - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Thanks. Perhaps , I should have been more detailed. The drill down report is a chart. The Top 50 or ......

Discussion Topic  DRILL DOWN REPORT - HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi, I need experts help please as I am new to webfocus. I have 2 reports and using 1) main report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Distinct count on a ROW Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
awesome!! thanks so much. works perfectly. I guess there is not drag and drop way for infoassist an......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Distinct count on a ROW Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi, I am trying to pivot and get the unique PartKey count and Sales$. By Fields are Mfr and Type Ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output format in WebFOCUS infoassist report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi Neelima, Could you please share how you fixed the issue? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved - "Hard" filter on Master File - "Not parameter objects" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Thanks eric. I think that's the issue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved - "Hard" filter on Master File - "Not parameter objects" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Thanks.. Tried it , doesn't work ......

In infoAssist and dev studio....

Thanks. I had referred to the post below and in there it was mentioned that I don't. ......

Discussion Topic  Solved - "Hard" filter on Master File - "Not parameter objects" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
HI, Trying to apply filter on Master file so it will exclude certain records. trying DBA solution bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] where filter in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi, I see that the issue has been resolved. I am having the similar issue. Could you please share y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLOUT: SQL STORED PROCEDURE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi all, after a few tries I was able to resolve the issue. Here is my code. -***Code** ENGINE SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLOUT: SQL STORED PROCEDURE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
tried still the same result. ......

Hi, Thanks.. sorry for the confusion. I didn't want to put the real stored proc. name and that's whe......

Thanks but still the same issue. I tried a different stored proc. without any parameter and it gives......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DENSE DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Hi, Working on a report that shows sales by Region (Asia, Europe, North America, World wide), By s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]wf8 IE11 excel export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BM
Add to your code: ON TABLE SET WEBVIEWER ON...

» Refine Search
» New Search