Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF8 Portal - Hide New Page Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
I believe this can also be done by removing the "Save Portal Customications" privledge from the user......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multi-verb accordian report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
I know this is old but I was looking for an answer to this same question. The link provided is for d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Prompting for a date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
This is the solution I have given to my users as well. That doesn't change the fact that it should b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Change Management Export/Import and Security Center - Loophole? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
I wouldn't expect to be able to move users as generally you're moving from dev to qa to prod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PATCH APPLIED] WebFOCUS 8.0.08: folders inadvertently moved - quite annoying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
There are also security settings in the roles you can edit to not allow users to edit (move) resourc......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 8.0.08 Change Management Export/Import - With Subtree option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
We had this issue as well. It first came to light because we had our server node names different in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DrillDown not working for PDF in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Try using the full file location... IBFS:/WFC/Repository/Folder/Folder/car1.fex...

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Changes made in the Portal Editor not appearing on portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
To go a little further on this... We have noticed this as well. Style updates to portals where a u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Notification Pop-up window when entering portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Thanks for your thoughts SSander. I've thought of that and may try it next time we have the users ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Notification Pop-up window when entering portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Sorry, this is in 8007....

Additionally we have single sign on so we cannot put it on a sign in page. Also I cannot tie it to......

Discussion Topic  Notification Pop-up window when entering portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Hi All, I'm looking for any suggestions on how I can best accomplish a notification pop up window ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Identify Shared Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Hard to find a needle when you're looking in the wrong hay stack... Thanks Ram, thats right were t......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Identify Shared Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Hi all, We are using 8.0.07 and have Resource Analyzer and I'm looking for a way to identify repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN ISSUE] WF 8 BIP: Annoying thing about html page launched from a link in a BIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
It's funny I hadn't experienced this issue (or maybe just didn't notice) until after reading your po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN ISSUE] WF 8 BIP: Annoying thing about html page launched from a link in a BIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
I have experienced the same behavior when closing an IA window before it's able to fill in with samp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Long HTML/Excel Report to PDF/Printer Friendly Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
For such reports I like to create a style sheet to include dynamicly based on the user format select......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] maps background image not showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Still working on this...will post if I find an answer....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] maps background image not showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Hi All, We're having an issue with our maps. When run with data we'll get the filled in areas corr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 Another Change -- How do I put InfoAssist into a BID Dashboard Tab? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
So, I gave this a shot and I'm almost there. I'm getting the following error via an InfoAssist popup......

» Refine Search
» New Search