Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Add Comma's to a Total Field Listed in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Doing the define first proved to be the solution. Thanks all! Tom...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [closed]Add Comma's to a Total Field Listed in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Hi All, I want to have a report heading show the report totals. The issue I'm having is with havin......

Discussion Topic  [solved] pdf object order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Dear John and Tom, We were having issues with lines going in front of some and behind other object......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]create master file from xsd (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Turns out there was a reference to definitions.xsd in the xsd file I was trying to create the synony......

Discussion Topic  [solved]create master file from xsd (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Good morning, I'm trying to create a new master file synonym from a xsd and am getting the followin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]PDF Printplus report duplicating first page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Turns out a portion of the first page was out of the printable area. It was hard to identify because......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]PDF Printplus report duplicating first page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
It's all inside the compound. Everything is printing perfect, there's just a duplicate first page....

Discussion Topic  [solved]PDF Printplus report duplicating first page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
I have a compound PDF report with printplus on and for some reason it is printing the first page twi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Deferred Status Page Not Appearing in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Thanks Francis, I gave that a go and nothing. I tried writing some text in the form and noticed that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Header Variables Not Showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Correct Danny, the &variable is user defined earlier in the procedure so it is constant. I had tri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Header Variables Not Showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Eric, I'm not useing &variables...I fixed my post to be accurate. The defines are finished, I just c......

To add to this... there is a join to a hold file before the define. It appears the carrot values are......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Header Variables Not Showing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Hi All, I have a report that has a header with variables that are assigned during the define. For ......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain not passing userid [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Thanks Mark, I was able to create the variable and pass it....

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain not passing userid [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
Mark, 1) I am using a CALL to branch from one Maintain to another. 2) I'm getting the user id di......

Discussion Topic  maintain not passing userid [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
So, I have one maintain form calling another maintain form but the user id is not being passed. Has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeform getting a fixform error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
My delay in responding is due to me being pulled in a few different directions... Anyways, I've tri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeform getting a fixform error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TomS.
I tried leaving out some of the TX fields so there was only one at the end of the MODIFY and it came......

Sorry for the delay, I was pulled onto another project...So, moving all the tx fields to the end of ......

Thanks, that appears to be the case. The error message is present for all fields after the first TXn......

» Refine Search
» New Search