Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (197 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing multiple occurences of a value with another within a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Running the code below did not work. The strings ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing multiple occurences of a value with another within a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I can open the code as using text editor in Dev studio. It is only when I use, not sure what you ca......

Correction: DEFINE FILE CAR STRING/A20='abc......

I tried the code below and it did not work: DEFINE FILE CAR STRING/A20='abc......

Hi Alan B, I'm using TABLE and/or DEFINE. We have fields that have multiple occurance of these cha......

I have a similar issue with jif26. I need to replace any occurances of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: forcing by fields to exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
jimster06, Yes, I saw that mentioned in some other posts. I'll give that a try. Thanks, Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: forcing by fields to exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
How do you do it without defining the value? In the above example, you know all the countries in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can multiple websites connect to same reporting server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
As an update the CGI interface seems to work fine. However, the servlet interface does not work. T......

Discussion Topic  Can multiple websites connect to same reporting server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I have a couple of websites that I'd like to be able to connect to a single webfocus reporting serve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTMTABLE Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks Jack.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTMTABLE Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I've been over the documentation a number of times and searched through the forum, but can't seem to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing parameters to an ASP page from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks Susannah. I'll keep that in mind. Have a nice weekend. - Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing parameters to an ASP page from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
It WORKED! Thanks Pam!...

Discussion Topic  Passing parameters to an ASP page from a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi All,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple graphs, different sizes, 1 html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
We were able to get around this issue by using iframes. Somehow, plain HMTL standardizes the report......

Discussion Topic  Multiple graphs, different sizes, 1 html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I have a requirement to have 2 graphs, side-by-side on a html page.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Title and Footnote 'space' from graph image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks Mickey, that's exactly what I needed. Worked like a charm. I tried this once, but ommitted ......

Discussion Topic  Removing Title and Footnote 'space' from graph image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Greetings-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting server hardware requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks for all your suggestions/comments/insights. I really appreciate it. We'll gather our though......

» Refine Search
» New Search