Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (197 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an Oracle procedure in Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dballest
I found a way to do it. 1. Create a new stored procedure. -*Call the Oracle Stored Procedure SET SQ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an Oracle procedure in Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dballest
The statement failed in SQL Navigator. To run the procedure, I have a SQL: BEGIN getlast3thenavg......

The statement is just a one-liner: EXEC rvdw.getlast3thenavg...

There were no error messages on the log. When I right click on the DBMS SQL icon and select "Toggle......

Hi Tobar, When I run the DBMS SQL flow, it does not seem to sql statement the I put in: EXEC rvdw.......

Hi Tobar, You're suggestion worked. The procedure does something in the database. Thanks also for ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calling an Oracle procedure in Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dballest
Hi All, I would like to know if it's possible to call/execute an Oracle procedure within a flow in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] stacked-bar Pareto diagram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks JG. I'll open up a case....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] stacked-bar Pareto diagram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
JG, We don't have a higer release. So, in your version the intervals are 1 and setParetoY1MajorGr......

JG, The setParetoY2MajorGridStep(n.m) works but the setY1MajorGridStep(n.m) did not do anything for......

JG, Here's a sample. -* File test_pareto.fex -SET ECHO=ALL; DEFINE FILE CAR N_VALUE/I5 = DECODE C......

Hi JG, I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean my rotation on the Y1 Axis. I'm looking for a propert......

Follow-up question: How do I increase the interval of the Y1 Label in a Pareto Graph? On the graph......

Thanks JG! That's perfect. DB...

JG, One more thing, is there a way to remove the LIST label text whenever I set setY1LabelDisplay(t......

Thanks JG & Tony for your help. That's exactly what I need....

Hi Anthony, I have a copy of the wf76graphics manual and there was no mention of stacked pareto. We......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] stacked-bar Pareto diagram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi All, Does this graph type exists in WF? If it does, what version. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting on stacked bar graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks Mika. That did work. Dan...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sorting on stacked bar graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi all, How do I change the sorting order on a stacked bar graphs (regular/dual-axis) based on a BY......

» Refine Search
» New Search