Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (197 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED BY IB] html link to a fex produces a 'logon to MRE' screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi Kerry, I checked the manual and I'm trying to locate my Publish option in MRE. The report that ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML link to MRE report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi John_Edwards, I don't see the Publish option? Is this option version specific? Thanks, Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Average of PCT across a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Bingo! Thanks for the help Mickey....

Discussion Topic  RE: Average of PCT across a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
No luck Tom. If you look at the ENGLAND column, it contain PCT of the data by bodytype. Total for ......

Discussion Topic  Average of PCT across a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi, I need to have a row total (an average) of PCT data across a particular field. Below is a code......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop Down List Box Multiple Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
There should be a Multiple property of the drilldown (valid values: Not Set or Multiple). As far as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing multi values in a &var to a web service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
That's it! Thanks Francis and J.G. for your suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing multi values in a &var to a web service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Francis, I need to pass the whole 'D498','D2M8' string to a parameter in the webservice. There is ......

Discussion Topic  Passing multi values in a &var to a web service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi All, I have combobox in my html page that accepts multiple values and I wrote a javascript funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot open report created via RA once edited manually (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks, I located the file and made sure the first line read -* created by report assistant....

Discussion Topic  Cannot open report created via RA once edited manually (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I created a report in MRE using the Report Assistant, saved it and closed RA. When you double click......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disable "upload data file" rights in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks Kerry. I'll try it. I think we are leaning towards limiting based on the user. Some users a......

Discussion Topic  Disable "upload data file" rights in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
How do I disable the "upload data file" rights on a user in MRE? Thanks, Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: DBF file adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Tech support was able to help. Solution was to rename the DBF filename to less that 8 characters....

Discussion Topic  RE: DBF file adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I created a System DSN (Registrar) on our WF server using the Microsoft dBase Driver and point to th......

Thanks for the suggestions. I've give them try. Dan...

Discussion Topic  DBF file adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
How do I create a synonym against a DBF file? We wanted to leverage an existing application that ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Tables w/Flat Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
pbv, What issue are you having? Getting errors? Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute a SQL function within WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Here is a sample on how we called a func/proc in Oracle. Not sure if this is what you need. The samp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decreasing the padding space around the graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
My problem is not with the sizing or location of the graph, it is with the size of the report itself......

» Refine Search
» New Search