Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (197 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assign color based on series value in graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Your suggestion Tony works. Now, I don't need to change the graph style settings....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assign color based on series value in graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks for the responses. I started doing DM commnands last night but had to wait awhile due to the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Assign color based on series value in graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
I have this graph that can have variable number of series depending on the parameter. For example, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY FILE command not working in WF762 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks for the tip Diptesh. Just to give you all an update: I was working with IBI to trace this i......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY FILE command not working in WF762 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Hi Ginny, We have a report running in DEV, QA and PROD. The report is exactly the same except for ......

Ginny, I tried putting a -EXIT on each segment of code and works fine. I placed a -EXIT right befo......

I ran the report you post and changed back the app hold directory to dan_test and it ran the 1st tim......

Ginny, I though I'd try XFOCUS since my hold name is greater than 8. Allan, I get an "Unknown err......

Ginny, I had the default data service configured at maximum 10 and number ready 10. The rest are d......

Here's a snippet of the trace file. Why is it looking for a modifytest.acx file? 09.30.57 AS r1pa......

I modified the report a bit and it still fails. I will post the trace file in the next tread. -SET......

Another thing I noticed that in our DEV we set it up to have 10 agents available. When I run my tes......

Thank you all for your inputs. I'll give it a shot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Based on sort value, assign data to graph series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks Frank. That's what I need. BY fielname ROWS fieldvalue OVER fieldvalue......

Discussion Topic  Based on sort value, assign data to graph series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Is there a way, based on the sort value, to assign the data to a particular series? e.g. Stacked g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic PDF Bookmarks or TOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks for the info Ginny...

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing color in 1 series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Thanks. I've downloaded the file and will review it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing color in 1 series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
How do you change the colors if you don't know the number of series you are going to have? Today can......

Discussion Topic  Change default page after logoff from BID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Can someone point me to the right direction on changing the default page after logging out of the BI......

Discussion Topic  RE: BYTOC with reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dballest
Chuck-n-Charge, I tried you excel report above and it did not work for me. It gave me some message......

» Refine Search
» New Search